- Buccaneers defensive line coach Keith Millard played for the Vikings from
- Vikings defensive coordinator Fred Pagac played TE for the Buccaneers in
- Vikings wide receivers coach George Stewart coached Tampa Bay’s Special
Teams from 1992-95.
- Vikings Joe Woods coached for the Buccaneers from 2004-05.
- Buccaneers asistant strength and conditioning Coach Chris Keenan spent
2004-05 with the Vikings.
- Buccaneers offensive line coach Pat Morris was the Vikings offensive line
coach from 2006-10.
- Buccaneers head strength and conditioning Coach Kurtis Shultz was with
the Vikings from 2004-05.
- Vikings WR Michael Jenkins’ hometown is Tampa, FL.
- Vikings G Steve Hutchinson is from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Vikings T Patrick Brown went to college at Central Florida.
- Vikings RB Lorenzo Booker, QB Christian Ponder, and DT Letroy Guion each
attended Florida State. Guion’s hometown is in Starke, FL.
- Vikings WR Percy Harvin attended the University of Florida.
- Vikings S Mistral Raymond is from Palmetto, Florida and went to college at
- Vikings G Anthony Herrera grew up in Naples, FL.
- Buccaneers offensive line coach Pat Morris coached at the University of
Minnesota from 1979-1982.
- Vikings QB Donovan McNabb and Buccaneers S Sean Jones were teammates
in 2009 with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Vikings Special Teams Coordinator Mike Priefer coached Buccaneers kicker
Connor Barth in 2008 for the Kansas City Chiefs.
-- Vikings offensive line coach Jeff Davidson coached Buccaneers C Jeff Faine
in 2005 when both were with the Cleveland Browns. Buccaneers S Sean
Jones and TE Kellen Winslow also played under Davidson in Cleveland from
- Vikings LB Xavier Adibi played with Buccaneers LB Zac Diles for the Houston
Texas from 2008-10.
- Vikings linebacker coach Mike Singletary coached Buccaneers WR Micheal
Spurlock with the San Francisco 49ers in 2009.
- Vikings WR Michael Jenkins played with Buccaneers P Michael Koenen
- Vikings wide receivers coach George Stewart and offensive coordinator Bill
Musgrave coached the Falcons while Buccaneers P Michael Koenen played
- Vikings DB Cedric Griffin and DE Brian Robison were on the Texas Longhorns
2005 National Championship team with Buccaneers DE Tim Crowder,
and DTs Roy Miller and Frank Okam.
- Vikings CB Asher Allen and Buccaneers RB Kregg Lumpkin played together
- Vikings RB Lorenzo Booker, QB Christian Ponder, and DT Letroy Guion
played with Buccaneers LBs Geno Hayes and Dekota Watson at Florida
- Vikings S Jamarca Sanford teamed with Buccaneers WR Micheal Spurlock at
- Buccaneers DT Gerald McCoy played with Vikings C Jon Cooper and T Phil
Loadholt at Oklahoma. Tampa Bay G Davin Joseph teamed with Vikings RB
Adrian Peterson, DT Remi Ayodele and Cooper with the Sooners.
- Vikings RB Toby Gerhart played with Buccaneers FB/TE Erik Lorig at Stanford.
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen played together with Tampa Bay RB Allen Bradford
purplepride.org is an independent fan site and not associated with the Minnesota Vikings or the NFL (National Football League). All content within this purplepride fan page is provided by, and for, purplepride fans. It represents opinions of the fans who frequent the site and in no way reflect the views of the NFL, Minnesota Vikings, or associated properties. We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster.