Vikings Big Games v SeaHawks
* DE Jared Allen notched his lone career interception off Seneca Wallace vs. Seattle (10/29/06) while with the Kansas City Chiefs.
* WR Bernard Berrian caught 3 passes for 108 yards, including a 40-yard TD pass and a 46-yard strike against the Seahawks as a member of the Chicago Bears on 10/1/2006. A year later Berrian set a career-high catching 9 passes for 102 yards vs. Seattle.
* In the 2006 Divisional Playoffs, on ChicagoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s road to the Super Bowl, Berrian caught 5 passes for 105 yards, including a 68-yard touchdown in the Bears victory over the Seahawks. It ranks as the 3rd-longest catch of his career.
* Berrian has gone over the 100-yard mark in all 3 matchups, including the playoffs, vs. Seattle, which account for 3 of his 8 career 100-yard games.
* QB Brett Favre threw for 4 touchdowns and a 115.9 passer rating on 9/29/96 vs. Seattle as a member of the Packers on his way to NFC Offensive Player of the Month honors for September. Favre then completed 76% of his passes (19-of-25), and threw for 2 TDs and a 122.9 passer rating when the Packer met the Seahawks on 10/5/2003/
* Favre has played against the Seahawks twice in the post-season, both Divisional round victories. In 2003 Favre led a 4th quarter comeback victory over Seattle when he threw for 319 yards on 26-of- 38 passing, 1 TD and 0 INTs. In 2007 threw for 3 TDs and no INTs on 18-of-23 passing to beat advance to the NFC Championship game.
* CB Cedric Griffin intercepted his 1st career pass when he picked off Seneca Wallace at Seattle (10/22/06).
* LB E.J. Henderson intercepted a Seneca Wallace pass and posted a 0.5 sack of Wallace at Seattle (10/22/06). Henderson also led the team with 12 tackles. Two years prior in 2004 Henderson tied for the team lead with 10 tackles.
* LB Ben Leber had a sack and strip on Seneca Wallace that was recovered in the end zone by Kevin Williams for a TD at Seattle (10/22/06).
* RB Chester Taylor posted the longest play from scrimmage in team history with a 95-yard TD run at Seattle (10/22/06). He finished the game with a career-high 169 yards rushing, which is tied for the 8th best single-game performance.
* DT Kevin Williams scored his 2nd career TD when he recovered a Seahawks fumble in the end zone at Seattle (10/22/06). Williams also had 7 tackles and 1.0 sack in the game. Two years earlier Williams tied for the team lead with 10 tackles against vs. the 49ers and recorded another sack. Williams has notched a sack in each of his 3 career games vs. San Francisco.
* S Madieu Williams notched his 8th career interception off Matt Hasselbeck at Seattle (9/23/07) while with the Cincinnati Bengals.