Vikes/Carolina: What to Watch For
* If the Vikings win, they will clinch their 2nd NFC North division championship in as many years. It would mark the first time since 1977-78 they have won 2 consecutive division titles.
* If the Vikings win, it will be the teamís 21st win in the last 26 regular season games.
* With a 100+ passer rating, Favre can move into sole possession of the Vikings record for the most 100+ games in a single season. Favre currently has 8 games in 2009 with a 100+ rating, which is tied with Daunte Culpepper (2004 and 2000) and Randall Cunningham (1998) for the
most in a single season.
* WR Percy Harvin needs just 15 rushing yards to break the team record for the most rushing
yards by a rookie WR (Bob Grim - 127 in 1971). Harvin currently has 113 rushing yards.
* Harvin is 242 yards short of passing RB Adrian Petersonís record for most combined yards
in a rookie season (2,021). Harvin has 1,780 on the season thus far.
* With a start, G Steve Hutchinson will move into a 4th-place tie for most consecutive starts in
team history by a guard. Hutchinson has started 61 straight games since joining the Vikings.
* With 20 rushing yards, RB Adrian Peterson can move into 5th place in team history for career
rushing yards. Peterson has 4,301 and Dave Osbornís 4,320 ranks 5th.
By Webby in forum Gameday PreviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:32 AM
By snowinapril in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 101Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:16 AM
By mnvikesfan11 in forum Vikings Fan ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:43 PM
By hawksandvikes in forum Vikings Fan ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 09-11-2005, 01:48 PM
By twolf21 in forum Vikings Fan ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2004, 10:44 PM