Vikes/Carolina: What to Watch For
* If the Vikings win, they will clinch their 2nd NFC North division championship in as many years. It would mark the first time since 1977-78 they have won 2 consecutive division titles.
* If the Vikings win, it will be the teamís 21st win in the last 26 regular season games.
* With a 100+ passer rating, Favre can move into sole possession of the Vikings record for the most 100+ games in a single season. Favre currently has 8 games in 2009 with a 100+ rating, which is tied with Daunte Culpepper (2004 and 2000) and Randall Cunningham (1998) for the
most in a single season.
* WR Percy Harvin needs just 15 rushing yards to break the team record for the most rushing
yards by a rookie WR (Bob Grim - 127 in 1971). Harvin currently has 113 rushing yards.
* Harvin is 242 yards short of passing RB Adrian Petersonís record for most combined yards
in a rookie season (2,021). Harvin has 1,780 on the season thus far.
* With a start, G Steve Hutchinson will move into a 4th-place tie for most consecutive starts in
team history by a guard. Hutchinson has started 61 straight games since joining the Vikings.
* With 20 rushing yards, RB Adrian Peterson can move into 5th place in team history for career
rushing yards. Peterson has 4,301 and Dave Osbornís 4,320 ranks 5th.