Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

PPO's 20 Questions With V4L

PP.O name: V4L
    Current City: Fergus Falls, Minnesota
    Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

1) How did you choose your screen name?
    V4L stands for Vikings For Life.. I'll ALWAYS be a Vikings fan through it all

2) V4L, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    I have two siblings, names are Sam and Joe.. My parents names are Russ and Donna and we are all die hard Vikes fans.. My family is very important to me and means the world to me. I was born in Minneapolis and when I was very little we moved to Burnsville Minnesota which is very close to the Twin Cities.. And I spent most of my years there until we moved to Elizabeth/ Fergus falls Minnesota my freshman year of High School.. I love it up here it's a small peaceful town and plan on living here the rest of my life

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I was an average student as far as grades.. Graduated with a 2.9 GPA, which I can say I didn't really earn.. I played football for two years then quit my senior year which I definitley regret.. And a little basketball.. I wasn't the greatest at either but played a little varsity.. I was known as the party kid I guess you could say.. Im past all that though

4) What did you do after High School?
    I took a year off to earn some money and save it after high school.. I now attend the community college here in town and my girl friend and I are plan on transfering to Moorhead State.. My current plan is become a fireman and she plans on becoming a teacher

5)What was your first job?
    My first and current job is working at Kentucky Fried Chicken

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
    Ever since I can remember my family always watched the games.. It didn't take me long to decide they were my team.. I would say when I was 5 or so I started watching every game I could..

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
    I would have to say when I went to the Atlanta game this year for the season opener.. Everything just looks so much better live and I'll never forget Singer's generocity..

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
    Like alot of people on here I was searching something Viking related in google and this popped up.. So I thought I would give this a shot and haven't looked back since

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
    I love my Minnesota teams for all sports.. Twins, Gophers, Wild, Timberwolves.. I couldn't root for another team unless it benifited the Vikings.. I paid some attention to the Patriots this year though

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
    I'm usually at school 5 days a week and then go to work right after.. So alot of my time is taken up with these two things.. When I get some free time I really enjoy posting and wish I could post more.. Some of my hobbies though include: Just hanging with my girl, x-box, building and working on things.. I don't really do alot though since most of my time is being taken up

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
    No I don't, not very religious.. However I have little rituals like wearing the same boxers on Sundays (yes they are washed) and waking up at exactly 11 when I watch at home..

12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
    I hope to attend alot more games at the dome this year.. But when i'm not there you can catch me in the basement with the boys cheering the team on

13)What is your worst fear?
    That the Vikings won't ever make it to the bowl in my lifetime..

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
    When I got free time I love playing madden on x-box live.. I enjoy being outdoors as well.. I skateboard and snowboard.. I like to fish and want to take up hunting.. I like swimming and things that keep my active.. We get alot of sport games going around here so that's always fun.. Im a pretty active dude

15) What’s your favorite food?
    I love love love tacos.. I could eat them everyday and not get sick of them

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
    I've really never left the state barely.. Crossed over lines into Fargo, North Dakota which is a very nice city.. Me and some boys road tripped it down to Nebraska for a Kottonmouth Kings show.. That was very fun.. And i've went into Wisconsin and really have no reason to go back.. I love being in Minneapolis, mainly at the dome.. And enjoy going to Fargo for a night out on the town

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    I'd like to bungee jump and skydive.. Also make a road trip to an away Vikings game.. If anyone is down let me know

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be?
    Europe.. Such a free spirited country im told

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    I do.. Might take 100 years almost.. But it has to happen.. If it happens when im alive I don't know how I would react.. I hear the feeling almost matches the feeling of being there with your first born and things along those lines.. So I would probably just scream at the top of my lungs and then just sit in awe.. And then call all the people I know including Packer fans

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    I gotta say anything SingerSP does to help out fellow fans.. Anyone as nice as him deserves nothing but the best in this world and I hope he gets everything he wants and needs with Jing Jing... The biggest memory I have was the first set of tickets me gave to me for no charge (very nice seats as well) and when he gave my brother and brothers friend a very nice pair as well for no charge for a Christmas gift.. It was the best Christmas because my family doesn't have alot and I was scrapping money to pay for the tickets.. It made our whole families Christmas so much better..

I hope I didn't make everyone fall asleep.. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.. I appreciate it

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Wheres Mine

Where's your what?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L

20 questions

I sent them to Badlands and he hasnt put them on

Kinda makes me mad cuz it took alot of time

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Where's your what?
    PP.O interview

V4L

Re: PPO's 20 Questions With V4L

There we go.. Just did it myself

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I know he sent them to a few peopl just to get a jump on things and will put them out peridically. He will get to yours eventually

V4L

"Garland" wrote:
    I know he sent them to a few peopl just to get a jump on things and will put them out peridically. He will get to yours eventually

I posted it now

It's all good

Copy/paste is all it took

I sent it over a month ago so I figure he either lost it or just didn't bother? Oh well

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

Nice read!!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Nobody who meets Singer will ever forget his great personality and giving attitude. This guy must have good karma.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Nice to meet you, V4L.

My current plan is become a fireman and she plans on becoming a teacher

Very admirable professions...best of luck to you both.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast