Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with Mr Anderson ...

Nice read, one of the more active members on this board... I was wondering when you were gonna get a 20-Questions thread.

Best of luck finding manual labor jobs, but if you're interested in a pretty cool internship, let me know... I happen to be looking.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    Nice read, one of the more active members on this board... I was wondering when you were gonna get a 20-Questions thread.

Best of luck finding manual labor jobs, but if you're interested in a pretty cool internship, let me know... I happen to be looking.
    My guess is he might be concerned about the dress code.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Oh I didn't even realize this was posted.

Nothing else has really changed.
    Dude - you need to get on a plane and drag your ass here for a game.
    I can think of no better reason that does not involve getting laid multiple times.

=Z=
    I'm honestly willing to drive. Which ever one is cheaper, although I doubt the car would make it all the way.

I'll wait for later in the season since every weekend I'll be attending RU games, and December 23rd to late January I'm off as well, I'd love to make it up there for a game. I'm working on it.
    Flying would be much cheaper and faster. Would look forward to meeting you.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

You have always been among my top five posters. You make sound arguments for the points you make.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Oh I didn't even realize this was posted.

Nothing else has really changed.
    Dude - you need to get on a plane and drag your ass here for a game.
    I can think of no better reason that does not involve getting laid multiple times.

=Z=
    I'm honestly willing to drive. Which ever one is cheaper, although I doubt the car would make it all the way.

I'll wait for later in the season since every weekend I'll be attending RU games, and December 23rd to late January I'm off as well, I'd love to make it up there for a game. I'm working on it.
    Flying would be much cheaper and faster. Would look forward to meeting you.
    You too, Mars. I'll do some research on the prices.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

My guess is he might be concerned about the dress code.
    ???
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    You have always been among my top five posters. You make sound arguments for the points you make.
    Thanks Cojo, I appreciate it.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Good read, Erik.

Starting next week I will be grooming my younger brother to be a beast like myself.
    I assume that starts with shot put? Westfield is beautiful...I played in a softball tournament there years ago. My old boss lives in Cranford.

My father became a Vikings fan when he was a kid watching the Purple People Eaters.
    Just like me ...there are a lot of NY'ers who grew up loving the PPE's.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    I force myself to remain pessimistic. I don’t think we will ever win the Super Bowl, I hate making big predictions like that. If we do, I’ll probably cry haha
    That's good...a little pessimism and reservation are good. It will be all the sweeter when it happens.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    Good read, Erik.

Starting next week I will be grooming my younger brother to be a beast like myself.
    I assume that starts with shot put? Westfield is beautiful...I played in a softball tournament there years ago. My old boss lives in Cranford.

My father became a Vikings fan when he was a kid watching the Purple People Eaters.
    Just like me ...there are a lot of NY'ers who grew up loving the PPE's.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    I force myself to remain pessimistic. I don’t think we will ever win the Super Bowl, I hate making big predictions like that. If we do, I’ll probably cry haha
    That's good...a little pessimism and reservation are good. It will be all the sweeter when it happens.
    My uncle lives in Cranford as well.

And for the brother, it's starting with weight lifting and football. But I wrote this months ago, since then he was training with the football team, after starting with myself. I'm going to try and convince him to throw the shot, but I don't know if he has any interest or not.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't know you were only a kid. For some reason I always thought you were older. Don't ask me why because I don't really know. I guess you can take that as a compliment.

Good to see you are still working out and staying in shape. The time between high school and post secondary can change priorities. I always try to get to the gym as much as I can. If I didn't go, I would miss it and start to hate myself for being so damn skinny.
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    I didn't know you were only a kid. For some reason I always thought you were older. Don't ask me why because I don't really know. I guess you can take that as a compliment.

Good to see you are still working out and staying in shape. The time between high school and post secondary can change priorities. I always try to get to the gym as much as I can. If I didn't go, I would miss it and start to hate myself for being so damn skinny.
    Thanks Greg.

And yeah, I try to hit the gym as much as I can. I'm a lot more regular at school, but my membership ran out a few days before i had my wisdom teeth out, and haven't been since then. So it's been a couple of weeks, but I'll be back.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    I'm a lot more regular at school
    God, that must be uncomfortable.
    I know I need to feel comfy in my surroundings before I can really let one go.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast