Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    A mayor
    I'm honored to be in your presence
    ;D

    Good read, nice to get to know more of you.
    At ease ;D


    Thanks guys.
    The Mayor?
    Is it anything like this?


  2. #12
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    A mayor
    I'm honored to be in your presence
    ;D

    Good read, nice to get to know more of you.
    At ease ;D


    Thanks guys.


    The Mayor?
    Is it anything like this?


    Usually it is more like this:


    [img width=450 height=310]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/denjahn/2002-02-20FebLynchmobandHollingwort.jpg[/img]


  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    PP.O name:UffDaVikes

    Occupation: I own a Custom Cabinetry business. We do most of our work in the Mankato area. I also serve on the Fire dept, the ambulance and am in the first term as the town's mayor. It keeps me busy.[/b]
    They are so recalling you once they find PPO.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    PP.O name:UffDaVikes

    Occupation: I own a Custom Cabinetry business. We do most of our work in the Mankato area. I also serve on the Fire dept, the ambulance and am in the first term as the town's mayor. It keeps me busy.[/b]
    They are so recalling you once they find PPO.

    =Z=
    They would probably think the pictures came from the last council meeting ;D

  5. #15
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    How come you never come to games?

  6. #16
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    How come you never come to games?
    I do occasionally. With my business being what it is there isn't always time for it but I am planning to go to a few this year.

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    Interesting read, I'm laughing just thinking about your stump speech for the election.
    Jack of all trades, you must have dropped out of school and went on the video game circuit.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    How come you never come to games?
    I do occasionally. With my business being what it is there isn't always time for it but I am planning to go to a few this year.
    Don't you live in MN?

  9. #19
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    How come you never come to games?
    I do occasionally. With my business being what it is there isn't always time for it but I am planning to go to a few this year.
    Don't you live in MN?
    Yes

  10. #20
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with UffDaVikes ...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Interesting read, I'm laughing just thinking about your stump speech for the election.
    Jack of all trades, you must have dropped out of school and went on the video game circuit.
    Stump speech? More like a final word from the gallows ;D


    Actually I was on a minor league hacky sack tournament once. The groupies were outstanding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats UffDaVikes on the Tark (10k) post
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:24 AM
  2. Congratz UffDaVikes on the Tommy Kramer (9) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Congratz UffDaVikes on the Bubby Brister (6) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 06:18 PM
  4. Happy Birthday UffDaVikes!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 07:18 AM
  5. Congratz UffDaVikes on the Warren Moon (1) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •