BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

" PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with DustinDupont ...

PP.O nameustinDupont
    Real nameustin Dupont
    Current City: Victoria, MN
    Hometown: Minneapolis
    Occupation:Nick-N-Willys during school... last summer i worked for Shelter Craft... but this summer im going to work for DaVita.

1) How did you choose your screen name? Umm... well i tried singing up as fast as i could because i wanted to post something quick... so i picked my name becuase it was easy.

2) {DustinDupont}, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family? Until i was 10 i lived in Minneapolis, we then moved to Victoria, MN. Well i have a older sister who is 23... and a younger brother who is 13.. and my parents are still together, they are both 43 years old. My sister doesnt really care about the vikings. My brother likes the vikes but doesnt really know anything about them. Me and my dad both love the vikings and always will. My mom only wants the vikings to win so my dad is in a good mood

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I went to Chaska High School. I really didnt apply myself in school, and had a 2.8 GPA.
    I played both basketball and football in school.

4) What did you do after High School? im currently in school, getting my generals done and im also in a night class to get my EMT degree.

5)What was your first job? I worked at my hometowns fitness center.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings? Ever since i was like 6 when my dad would take me to my grandpa's to watch the games

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc. Playing basketball with Dontarrious Thomas (Im pissed he left) or being at the game when AD ran all over the Chargers

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site? Well my friend was on the site, and it looked pretty cool so i joined

9) What other sports teams do you follow? Everything Minnesota. Vikings,T-wolves,Twins,Wild,Gophers

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
    Playing basketball, working, school, or chillin with friends

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games? I probably have but i dont do it every game

12)Where do you watch Vikings games? With my dad and Grandpa or with TB at his house

13)What is your worst fear? Dying without ever seeing the vikes win a superbowl,

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy? Basketball, Football, Softball, Poker, Black Jack and Video Games

15) What’s your favorite food? steak

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites. Been to Las Vegas three times, Arizona, New Mexico, Florida 4 times, Texas, Alabama, Nantucket (island off the coast of Boston) and mexico

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime? Go to Lambeau Field and watch the Vikes beat the packers

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be? Prolly Minnesota, i love it here

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do? Yeah they will! and i will prolly will get smashed and have one of the best nights of my life

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    Meeting some of the people tailgaiting, it was a lot of fun

Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with DustinDupont ...

Good read Dustin, nice to know a little about you.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks for sharing DD.
    ;D

12)Where do you watch Vikings games? With my dad and Grandpa or with TB at his house
    One of the worst things in the world is not being able to do things with family. I miss watching games with my Dad and Uncles.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Nice to know more about you, Dustin.

My mom only wants the vikings to win so my dad is in a good mood
    Sounds up my wife and me.
    ;D

im currently in school, getting my generals done and im also in a night class to get my EMT degree.
    Keep up the good work, young man.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc. Playing basketball with Dontarrious Thomas (Im pissed he left) or being at the game when AD ran all over the Chargers
    It must have been funny when he was drafted by the Vikes.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    Meeting some of the people tailgaiting, it was a lot of fun
    Hopefully there is a nice crowd this year.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"scottishvike" wrote:
    It must have been funny when he was drafted by the Vikes.
    We played basketball with him last summer, while he was a viking.

dustin answer your phone you jabroni

Thanks josdin00

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks for the background DD.
    You are a homeboy, love all the Minny teams.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain