Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85
  1. #11
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    Nice to meet you Marstc09.
    It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell.
    Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!
    Thanks to you for your views and dedication to the site. Cant wait to meet you in August in Balt!!!

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "KevinK" wrote:
    Nice to meet you Marstc09.
    It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell. Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!
    Thanks to you for your views and dedication to the site. Cant wait to meet you in August in Balt!!!
    LOL! That's what you think. In front of the computer is not the only place Ned sits naked.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    Good read. I can identify with how hard it is to like the Packers when you are in the heart of their territory. There are a few good ones but too many who aren't

  4. #14
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    Nice to meet you Marstc09.
    It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell. Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!
    Thanks to you for your views and dedication to the site. Cant wait to meet you in August in Balt!!!
    LOL! That's what you think. In front of the computer is not the only place Ned sits naked.






    hey, it will save us about $30.00 bucks in tolls, they always just wave me thru the booths.....LOL


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #15
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    One of the loyalest Vikes-fan ,nice read amigo.

    I thougth you were 28 not 27 btw.
    El underdog.

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [b]PP.O name: marstc09

    [img width=450 height=359]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image030.jpg[/img]
    Are you flashing a gang sign behind my head?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "El" wrote:
    One of the loyalest Vikes-fan ,nice read amigo.

    I thougth you were 28 not 27 btw.
    I am 28 now. When I filled that out I was 27.

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [b]PP.O name: marstc09

    [img width=450 height=359]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image030.jpg[/img]
    Are you flashing a gang sign behind my head?

    =Z=
    I sure am. That is the worldwide known gang sign that symbolizes peace. I am always at peace in the Metrodome.

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    Very nice read my friend and fellow Mar..... ;D

    Thanks for sharing.

    20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to met.
    I couldn't agree more.
    If the funds permit and time avails of itself, everyone should get home to the mother ship and party with the PPO locals.
    Way fun.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Very nice read my friend and fellow Mar..... ;D

    Thanks for sharing.

    20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to met.
    I couldn't agree more.
    If the funds permit and time avails of itself, everyone should get home to the mother ship and party with the PPO locals.
    Way fun.

    ;D
    PPO tailgating is what I look forward to all week leading up to the game.
    The "Welcomes!" and "Howdys!" when you arrive, the laughs, the singing, the hope, the beer, the friends, the port-a-potties, the Wheel of Fun, the jello shots, the sermon - and then we have a football game!

    And our team doesn't suck!

    GOD I CAN'T FRIGGING WAIT!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz marstc09 on 19,000!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. Congratz marstc09 on the Gus Frerotte (12) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. Congrats marstc09 on the 6 (G)
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 01:20 PM
  4. Congratulations marstc09 on HoF
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •