Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

" PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with baumy300 ...

PP.O name: baumy300
    Current City: Small town in North Dakota
    Hometown: Bismarck, North Dakota
    Student/health care

1) How did you choose your screen name?
    It is a combination between my last name (my nickname) and the car I had in high school. I had a pretty nice 300zx that I was madly in love with, so all of my screen names have been pretty much the same.

2) baumy300, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    I was born in Bismarck and lived there until I was 3, then my dad opened up a Car Quest in the small town he was from. I am the oldest out of my other brother and my sister. I have a dog too.

[img width=450 height=336]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3245/n19514266308306508685mj3.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=298]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4079/n1951426631227839864vg0.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I played baseball, football (not going to lie, homeboy kicked ass) and wrestled until I started high school. I also played intramural basketball because I am white and could not make the team. I was/am a pretty intelligent guy (at least in my mind) but I screwed around too much academic wise and paid more attention to other things that start with "boo"and end in an s. Hint: It isn't books

4) What did you do after High School?
    Joined the Marines. Left the day after graduation. I didn't mind recruit training but my asthma did. Had it flare up during a run and next thing I knew I was disfreakincharged. Came back to ND and attended the police academy. Graduated that SOB and realized that without a college degree I am not going to ever get a respectable law enforcement job. I now am preparing to attend law school after this year.

5)What was your first job?
    I work at an assisted living home when I was 15 with my best friend. At the time I thought it sucked, but I'd give anything to go back to those days.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?

I always "liked" the Vikings, but around 1997 (right before our big year) I really became interested in watching football in general. My entire family bleeds purple. You have to be a Viking fan to be in this family. Anyways, I remember the 1998 season like yesterday. Times were just different then. You could climb out of bed on an idle Thursday and just know that there was something sweet in the air. It was the thought of championships dancing in my head. Then we fucked it all up and my dad called me a cocksucker for reasons I still don't know. Probably because of anger. Oh and our neighbor went to jail after we lost to Atlanta. He supposedly beat his wife up later that night.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
    Eric Bienemy. Met him at a football camp in North Dakota and he was the nicest guy I've probably ever met. I got to chill with him for a while and he signed some autographs. Terry Allen was there as well, but I didn't like him after he mocked me for trying to lift too heavy of weights.

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
    I lurked forever, but a long time ago I was looking for anti-packer material and this place had some pretty funny Packer pictures up. I just slowly started coming here more and more.

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
    The Twins and The U's football team. (University of Miami)

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
    The bitches.

Ok seriously, probably school, work, my bowflex, my Harley, the X-box, facebook, etc...

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
    Before, during and after. Usually I only say the after one if we lose. It includes a lot of cussing and anti-Childress material.

12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
    Just down in my basement. Suits me fine.

13)What is your worst fear?
    Being poor, getting fat, and losing my hair. Oh and becoming impotent. In other words I don't want to be like DaVike

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
    I love playing sports. I try to golf, but I suck.

15) What’s your favorite food?
    There are too many to list. Cocoa Wheat is pretty kick ass when you eat it with toast.

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
    I did a semester of school in Hawaii and that was pretty cool. I have never been out of the country though.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    Three girls at the same time!

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be?
    Either North Dakota or Minnesota.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    I don't know when, but they will prevail someday. When they do I am going to get drunk, riot, piss myself, and probably lose whatever job I have because I won't show up for a week.

[b]20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?[/b
    When I posted these offensive motivational posters I made and Ultra locked the thread and asked me if I was retarded.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with baumy300 ...

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    Three girls at the same time!
    Nice bio... enjoyed the read. Three chicks at the same time, eh? Reminds me of Office Space...

Peter Gibbons:
    That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
    Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
    Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
    Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
    Peter Gibbons: Good point.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

2) baumy300, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    I was born in Bismarck and lived there until I was 3, then my dad opened up a Car Quest in the small town he was from. I am the oldest out of my other brother and my sister. I have a dog too.
    Interesting bio, a really good read.
    I lived in Mandan, ND for a long, long time and have to admit that Bismarck does have one thing Mandan will never have......a nice place to live across the river. ;D ;D

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I played baseball, football (not going to lie, homeboy kicked jiggly butt) and wrestled until I started high school. I also played intramural basketball because I am white and could not make the team. I was/am a pretty intelligent guy (at least in my mind) but I screwed around too much academic wise and paid more attention to other things that start with "boo"and end in an s. Hint: It isn't books

Boogers????

Most kids get over their fascination with those by the end of kindergarten...but to each his own.
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

What did you do after High School?
    Joined the Marines. Left the day after graduation. I didn't mind recruit training but my asthma did. Had it flare up during a run and next thing I knew I was disfreakinchar ged. Came back to ND and attended the police academy. Graduated that SOB and realized that without a college degree I am not going to ever get a respectable law enforcement job. I now am preparing to attend law school after this year.

Did you get your LSAT score back yet?
    Have you gotten accepted into law school yet?
    If so, where?
    (PM me if you don't want to answer on the board)

Also, let me know if you need any tips on starting law school.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Fun read baumy.
    Good luck with the three women, maybe singer can give you his blowup dolls now that he's getting married.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Great read my friend.
    Thanks for sharing......

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
    I love playing sports. I try to golf, but I suck.
    We all do my friend.
    Just go golfing for the beer.
    It makes it all better.

By the way, did she ever find out you posted this pic?
    I can't remember.
    ;D

[img width=450 height=298]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4079/n1951426631227839864vg0.jpg[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

I lived in Mandan, ND for a long, long time and have to admit that Bismarck does have one thing Mandan will never have......a nice place to live across the river.

================================================== ====================

Oh come on. Both places are trashy...

If so, where?

================================================== =====================
    No sir. No acceptance letter yet, but then again, I haven't applied

My biggest issue with law school is either getting the financial aid for it or keeping motivated another 3 years... I don't have long to decide yet.

Fun read baumy.
    Good luck with the three women, maybe singer can give you his blowup dolls now that he's getting married.

Yeah that would work. Unless there are 2 real ones and then the blow up doll. That would be odd.

I can't remember.

================================================== =================

Nope. If she did, I'd be long gone by now.

"baumy300" wrote:
    I lived in Mandan, ND for a long, long time and have to admit that Bismarck does have one thing Mandan will never have......a nice place to live across the river.

Oh come on. Both places are trashy...

If so, where?

================================================== =====================
    No sir. No acceptance letter yet, but then again, I haven't applied

My biggest issue with law school is either getting the financial aid for it or keeping motivated another 3 years... I don't have long to decide yet.

Fun read baumy.

Yeah that would work. Unless there are 2 real ones and then the blow up doll. That would be odd.

I can't remember.

================================================== =================

Nope. If she did, I'd be long gone by now.
    You will need a valid LSAT score to apply...and you should have already started applying if you want to go to a decent school.
    You might have to wait until next year if you haven't taken the LSAT yet.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Baumy was a PPO member(1970) even before her parents even meet ,love for thepurple goes beyond life,interesting....

"17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    Three girls at the same time!"

Does that mean you have been already with two?...,interesting again.....
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast