Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62
  1. #41
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Great read!
    I look forward to tailgating with you next season.
    Ditto!
    Wonder if we'll have the same tailgating area?
    I sure hope so...you can't get much better than that.
    Perhaps Singer or Webby could work their magic and get some retired players to stop by?
    Page, Eller, Marshall and Larsen/Sutherland would be cool...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  2. #42
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    Once again after reading a good entry in this section, I realize that there are members that I do not know enough about.

    Good luck with the certificate.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #43
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Once again after reading a good entry in this section, I realize that there are members that I do not know enough about.

    Good luck with the certificate.
    Thanks Cog!
    I was thinking of you the other day when I watched the Beowolf movie.
    Skol!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  4. #44
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Ah, been looking forward to this one, and you did not disappoint, Mark!

    Excellent read all around. And I laughed my jiggly butt off about the bloody marys with the beer back. People look at you like you're from Mars when you order the Mary/beer back combo out here.

    I was a little bummed when I found out we wouldn't be playing Seattle this year, but you can bet I'll be at the next game we do (playoffs, perhaps?), and I'll bring the hooch.
    ;D See you then, buddy!
    Thanks for the kind words Dropper.
    We still need to hook up during one of my trips to Portland so we can chat and partake in your most excellent hooch!
    Be well...
    You drunken Pacific Northwesterners!!!!
    :P
    OMG!


    The Green Dot Barrister rears his mighty head!

    ;D
    Sorry we couldn't hook up in DC Cajun.
    We'll get together next time.
    Why hasn't DCPoloGirl been posting?
    Life issues, I'm sure.
    I haven't talked to her in awhile though...I need to track her down.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #45
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Ah, been looking forward to this one, and you did not disappoint, Mark!

    Excellent read all around. And I laughed my jiggly butt off about the bloody marys with the beer back. People look at you like you're from Mars when you order the Mary/beer back combo out here.

    I was a little bummed when I found out we wouldn't be playing Seattle this year, but you can bet I'll be at the next game we do (playoffs, perhaps?), and I'll bring the hooch.
    ;D See you then, buddy!
    Thanks for the kind words Dropper.
    We still need to hook up during one of my trips to Portland so we can chat and partake in your most excellent hooch!
    Be well...
    You drunken Pacific Northwesterners!!!!
    :P
    OMG!


    The Green Dot Barrister rears his mighty head!

    ;D
    Sorry we couldn't hook up in DC Cajun.
    We'll get together next time.
    Why hasn't DCPoloGirl been posting?
    Life issues, I'm sure.
    I haven't talked to her in awhile though...I need to track her down.
    I stopped by on my last visit but didn't see her.
    Went to Mortons for a slab of beef...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #46
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    Nice read PacNWVike.

    We almost moved out to that area in 2006. My husband got a job offer at Umatilla (the more I read up about that place, it scared the pooh out of me), but he accepted the position and we almost made the move.

    We received a great welcome package on the Tri-Cities area but long story short, they needed him to start within a three week time period and there was too much for us to do to move across country in that short of time so he ended up turning it down.

    All I remember from reading those brochures was the amount of wineries that you have in that area. We often wonder what it would have been like if we made the move.
    Do you like it there?

    Also, how’s the puppy training going?

  7. #47
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    All I remember from reading those brochures was the amount of wineries that you have in that area. We often wonder what it would have been like if we made the move.
    Do you like it there?
    Hey - if you're looking for a good afternoon winery tour, try Loudoun County in NoVA.
    Several really nice wineries there, and some good tours, as well.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #48
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Nice read PacNWVike.

    We almost moved out to that area in 2006. My husband got a job offer at Umatilla (the more I read up about that place, it scared the pooh out of me), but he accepted the position and we almost made the move.

    We received a great welcome package on the Tri-Cities area but long story short, they needed him to start within a three week time period and there was too much for us to do to move across country in that short of time so he ended up turning it down.

    All I remember from reading those brochures was the amount of wineries that you have in that area. We often wonder what it would have been like if we made the move.
    Do you like it there?

    Also, how’s the puppy training going?
    Umatilla isn't as bad as folks make it out to be.
    They're destroying the weapons and haven't had any real problems.


    If you like the high desert, you'd love the Tri Cities.
    Lots of sunshine, dry heat and mild winters.
    Three hours from Portland and Seattle if you need some "big city culture," but I like it here just fine.
    The vinyards are amazing and I'm told we're starting to give California a run for it's money in the wine industry.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) the out of stater folks are coming in and retiring here.
    They bring the CA real estate money with them and are driving are prices up like they did in Seattle and elsewhere.

    Mighty Angus is well!
    He turns 11 weeks old tomorrow and we're still doing the potty training...
    he woke me at 2:30 this morning to piddle/poop, which is fine with me.
    I was on the road for 11 days and was surprised how much he grew in my absence!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #49
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Once again after reading a good entry in this section, I realize that there are members that I do not know enough about.

    Good luck with the certificate.
    Thanks Cog!
    I was thinking of you the other day when I watched the Beowolf movie.
    Skol!
    Really. I'll have to go see that then. So I can see if I can find out why.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #50
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with PacNWVike ...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Once again after reading a good entry in this section, I realize that there are members that I do not know enough about.

    Good luck with the certificate.
    Thanks Cog!
    I was thinking of you the other day when I watched the Beowolf movie.
    Skol!
    Really. I'll have to go see that then. So I can see if I can find out why.
    The Danish connection...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday PacNWVike!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 02:15 AM
  2. PacNWVike, and Others, best dam airbrush artist in CT..
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 08:36 PM
  3. A Message from PacNWVike
    By SKOL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:37 PM
  4. Where is pacnwvike webby???
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 02:15 PM
  5. PacNWVike
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 12:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •