Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with mr.woo ...

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    That 7-2-1 defense works great in 8 man ball. Not quite as good in 11 man LOL!
    Woo you are the spice of PP.O. Great asset to the site.
    I hope you guys kick butt and win state.
    Cool Pic.

just wondering but what kind of spice am i? hopefully something spicy lol
    I'd say you're Asafoetida...

Bouquet: a pungent smell of rotting onions or sulfur.
    Flavour: on its own, extremely unpleasant, like concentrated rotten garlic.

Mr. Woo wrote:
    i think that deserves a ZING ZING ZING!!! lol

Good night~

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [b]PP.O name:mr.woo
    Current City:why do you wanna know pervert?
    Ha!
    Must be dodging his warrants...

;D
    Interesting read Woo.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

gives a bit more insight into the persona!!

keep it up woo, and enjoy these years.. they don't come back...

ps.. is there a template.. i should fill one of these out one day.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL
    I think i sent you one

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL
    I think i sent you one
    yea he sent them to a butt ton of people, just spittin them out one at a time~ check if you have one in your inbox

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

davike is offline Team Alumni

How much you bench Woo?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL
    I think i sent you one
    Hey BLV you should send me one of those templates ;D

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    PP.O name:mr.woo
    Hometown:columbus

[img width=450 height=600]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6033/gtdbnb1.jpg[/img]

1) How did you choose your screen name?
    when i was around the young age of 13 me and a friend rented a movie called how to be a wizard as a joke. it was obviously a british show made for kids but the wizard n question"mr.woo" was about the funniest thing i had seen in my short life. besides the fact that he was ridicoulus looking he seemed like an okay magician. plus its just catchy.
    recently i have stopped calling my self mr.woo and simply WOO. it comands much more respect.

2) woo, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    I have a younger sister, who is around 15 my mom and dad who recently divorced. I was born in columbus in 91 were i lived till i was about 6. during this time i was homeschooled. Then me and my family moved to a little town that hardly anyone has ever heard of in ohio. we have a population of about 2,000 and our entire school k-12 only has about 950 people. Stil i love it here and the country kicks the citys jiggly butt!!! booyah!!!

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I am currently in highschool and just like every kid hate the pooh outta school. however its really not that hard and with out much effort i have around a 3.4 cummulitive gpa. the really only hard class would be math which i thnk is a complete waste of time starting with algebra 2 and should be an elective. honestly how many jobs do you have to deal with imaginary numbers and dividing polynomials. I play football and track but i LOVE football. i lift weights year round for it and really only do track to stay in shape for it. My freshman year i was out the entire season with a broken collarbone and last year i played mostly jv. however this year i started defensive end for varsity and am super pshyced about being a senior this year and helping lead our team to a state title!!!!!!

4) What did you do after High School?
    holdon a sec let me as ms.cleo wats gonna go down...........

5)What was your first job?
    i guess it would be working on a hog farm. except all my money wet to the car of the hog so i could show it at fair lol.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
    it was around the 2000 season i really wasnt that big of a football fan yet in 7th grade and didnt really have a team. i settled upon the vikings because they had a cool mascot and randy moss. once i started talking them up i knew i had to stick with them for life.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
    This year when everyone was scared to play the vikings. that was awsome. at least until they devoloped the 7-2-1 defense.(interesting side note-we actually ran that for an entire game this year in highschool and yea we won.)

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
    i think i was just searching for a better news source than vikings.com (which blows monkey tits) and happened upon it. seemed like a cool place and the interesting personalities kept me coming back.

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
    THE Ohio State Buckeyes. in everything. the columbus destroyers and the clevelend caviliers. (all three have lost at least one championship the past two years)

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
    mostly lifting or doing abdominal exercises. yea i really have no life. school,lifting,eat,sleep. normal day for me. cept on weekends thats when i hang wit my bros.

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
    VIKINGS, VIKINGS, VIKINGS are coming this way......VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS are coming today!!!!!!!!!!

12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
    same place i watch home games. my house in ohio.

13)What is your worst fear?
    not winning state this year. i want it more than anything.

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
    lifting, editing photos on photoshop, rugball, music, following the teachings of bruce lee.

15) What’s your favorite food?

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
    havnt been many places. flordia and germany,paris, and tenesee. gotta love flordia and tenessee i nthe smoky mountains and paris was pretty cool.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    win state.

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be?
    california. they have the beach, the mountains, and the girls.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    yes they will. probably go so crazy i severly indanger my self or someone else

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    gotta be the civil war and my title battles. kept the offseason from being stale
    Mr Woo eats my underpants, thus his title.
    Damned hamper hider.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    That 7-2-1 defense works great in 8 man ball. Not quite as good in 11 man LOL!
    Woo you are the spice of PP.O. Great asset to the site.
    I hope you guys kick butt and win state.
    Cool Pic.

just wondering but what kind of spice am i? hopefully something spicy lol
    I'd say you're Asafoetida...

Bouquet: a pungent smell of rotting onions or sulfur.
    Flavour: on its own, extremely unpleasant, like concentrated rotten garlic.

Mr. Woo wrote:
    i think that deserves a ZING ZING ZING!!! lol

Good night~
    LMAO Vikesking won that one I would say
    ;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Webby" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    PP.O name:mr.woo
    Hometown:columbus

[img width=450 height=600]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6033/gtdbnb1.jpg[/img]

1) How did you choose your screen name?
    when i was around the young age of 13 me and a friend rented a movie called how to be a wizard as a joke. it was obviously a british show made for kids but the wizard n question"mr.woo" was about the funniest thing i had seen in my short life. besides the fact that he was ridicoulus looking he seemed like an okay magician. plus its just catchy.
    recently i have stopped calling my self mr.woo and simply WOO. it comands much more respect.

2) woo, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    I have a younger sister, who is around 15 my mom and dad who recently divorced. I was born in columbus in 91 were i lived till i was about 6. during this time i was homeschooled. Then me and my family moved to a little town that hardly anyone has ever heard of in ohio. we have a population of about 2,000 and our entire school k-12 only has about 950 people. Stil i love it here and the country kicks the citys jiggly butt!!! booyah!!!

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
    I am currently in highschool and just like every kid hate the pooh outta school. however its really not that hard and with out much effort i have around a 3.4 cummulitive gpa. the really only hard class would be math which i thnk is a complete waste of time starting with algebra 2 and should be an elective. honestly how many jobs do you have to deal with imaginary numbers and dividing polynomials. I play football and track but i LOVE football. i lift weights year round for it and really only do track to stay in shape for it. My freshman year i was out the entire season with a broken collarbone and last year i played mostly jv. however this year i started defensive end for varsity and am super pshyced about being a senior this year and helping lead our team to a state title!!!!!!

4) What did you do after High School?
    holdon a sec let me as ms.cleo wats gonna go down...........

5)What was your first job?
    i guess it would be working on a hog farm. except all my money wet to the car of the hog so i could show it at fair lol.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
    it was around the 2000 season i really wasnt that big of a football fan yet in 7th grade and didnt really have a team. i settled upon the vikings because they had a cool mascot and randy moss. once i started talking them up i knew i had to stick with them for life.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
    This year when everyone was scared to play the vikings. that was awsome. at least until they devoloped the 7-2-1 defense.(interesting side note-we actually ran that for an entire game this year in highschool and yea we won.)

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
    i think i was just searching for a better news source than vikings.com (which blows monkey tits) and happened upon it. seemed like a cool place and the interesting personalities kept me coming back.

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
    THE Ohio State Buckeyes. in everything. the columbus destroyers and the clevelend caviliers. (all three have lost at least one championship the past two years)

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
    mostly lifting or doing abdominal exercises. yea i really have no life. school,lifting,eat,sleep. normal day for me. cept on weekends thats when i hang wit my bros.

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
    VIKINGS, VIKINGS, VIKINGS are coming this way......VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS are coming today!!!!!!!!!!

12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
    same place i watch home games. my house in ohio.

13)What is your worst fear?
    not winning state this year. i want it more than anything.

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
    lifting, editing photos on photoshop, rugball, music, following the teachings of bruce lee.

15) What’s your favorite food?

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
    havnt been many places. flordia and germany,paris, and tenesee. gotta love flordia and tenessee i nthe smoky mountains and paris was pretty cool.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    win state.

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be?
    california. they have the beach, the mountains, and the girls.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    yes they will. probably go so crazy i severly indanger my self or someone else

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
    gotta be the civil war and my title battles. kept the offseason from being stale
    Mr Woo eats my underpants, thus his title.
    Damned hamper hider.

oh webby i love you too(in a totally none gay way) not that theres anything wrong with that (but there is something wrong with rippin off seinfield) and just so you know it was an honor to eat your underpants. i just think its time you graduated from underoos HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYy ZING ZING ZING
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123