Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    hm..... i'll have to think about that.
    I'm terrible at coming up with stuff like that
    Didn't like Jesse wager eh?
    ;D

  2. #52
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    i kinda want to see when the schedule comes out, maybe we'll just have to do another sig/avatar wager, lasting from the first time we play to the 2nd time.. hmmmm idk, what chu got for ideas


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    Bumping another oldie. Sorry PP.O people.

    This one is quite a bit more in-depth than the one at our place, Shawn.
    :-*

    Like I've said before, I think that you're an extraordinary person. You where too humble to accept that last time, but I'll just throw it at you again.

    I've heared the stories about you talking with these kids in high schools before. Didn't know you had such a big impact on one. That's great to hear.

    Great to see that you're picking your family over some easy money, as well. I know how tempting the money can be.

    Great to hear some more about you than I already knew. Great interview. Keep representing the Pack. Lol.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


  4. #54
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...





    You're right on with your assessment of the drive from Denver to Glenwood Springs, in my years of moving people cross country that was my number one favorite drive, Mountain goats on the side of the road, the Colorado river on one side and snow capped mountains up above.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

  5. #55
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    i kinda want to see when the schedule comes out, maybe we'll just have to do another sig/avatar wager, lasting from the first time we play to the 2nd time.. hmmmm idk, what chu got for ideas
    Well, I had a wager..
    And here are the sig/avatar Shawn will be donning for at least 2 weeks..

    Sig:
    [img width=450 height=180]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/tenolein/Vike93z.jpg[/img]

    Avatar:
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  6. #56
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    "Formo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    i kinda want to see when the schedule comes out, maybe we'll just have to do another sig/avatar wager, lasting from the first time we play to the 2nd time.. hmmmm idk, what chu got for ideas
    Well, I had a wager..
    And here are the sig/avatar Shawn will be donning for at least 2 weeks..

    Sig:
    [img width=450 height=180]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/tenolein/Vike93z.jpg[/img]

    Avatar:
    hahaha funny. Is that Bill Bellichek?

  7. #57
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    i kinda want to see when the schedule comes out, maybe we'll just have to do another sig/avatar wager, lasting from the first time we play to the 2nd time.. hmmmm idk, what chu got for ideas
    Well, I had a wager..
    And here are the sig/avatar Shawn will be donning for at least 2 weeks..

    Sig:
    [img width=450 height=180]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/tenolein/Vike93z.jpg[/img]

    Avatar:
    hahaha funny. Is that Bill Bellichek?
    Yeah..
    He HATES Billy boy!
    lol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #58
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with pack93z ...

    Is it just me or has Pack been a bit absent of late.

    Might go hunt him down on his second favorite site and ask why he hasn't been on his favorite site very much lately.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz pack93z on the Darren Bennett (2) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. pack93z vs Vikes_King.. wager!
    By snowinapril in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
  3. Pack93z gets a BANG shout out.
    By Caine in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 02:25 AM
  4. Congrats To Pack93z on the Warren Moon 1G
    By SharperImage in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:43 AM
  5. Hats off to pack93z
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •