PP.O name: Nephilim
Real name: Michael J Goodnow
Current City: Hopkins, MN
Hometown: Brookklyn, NY
1) How did you choose your screen name?
I have a background in religion, through college so I decided to be agnostic and have sort of a name that was Vikeish.
2) Neph, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
I grew up in the tri-state area. NY, Jersey and CT. I was the 4th boy out of four boys and two sisters. Mostly, my family spent time argueing but we were a truely loving family as long as the cat was in the cradle so to speak (well behaved)
3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
I was a qb in school. I went to NFA (Norwich Free Academy, and then transferred to Canarsie High where I starred in footbll and was second team conference. Also, a part of the High School version of the National Honor Society before College
4) What did you do after High School?
After High School I had become disabled emotionally before finally getting off my arse and following my dreams of a writing career.
5)What was your first job?
my first job was a security officer at Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville, CT.
6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
I became a fan about the age of five when my nephew who is older decided to (beat it into me)
7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
One of my favorite all time memories was me and my nephew Brahm where watching on Thanksgiving Day, late 80's and I don't remember who but me and my nephew witnessed a kickoff return touchdown that sealed the game in the Metrodome against the Cowboys.
8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
I found PPO cause I was searching the web trying to find a Viking site to share my thoughts and stuff, yahoo etc. ZCouldn't believe the reception and response I got.
9) What other sports teams do you follow?
UCONN Huskies (basketball, football) Notre Dame (football) NY Yankees
10) When youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
at my desk writing
11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
No, I just go Hell Yeah baby, Vikings!!
12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
Home, metrodome, or sometimes even at the bar if me and the wife are downtown at the time
13)What is your worst fear?
Losing control of mental state
14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
video games, my daughter, my wife, reading, listening to music, I guess I am such a freaking nerd!
15) WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite food?
fine Romani cuisine
16) Where are some of the places youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
Stonehenge in England, Vlad the Impalers castle (Romania)
17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
marry (legally) my wife-(GF)
18)If you could live anywhere where would it be?
England, especially if Obama becomes president.
19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
I think yes they will have there big day someday-and the first thing I will do is scream we did it! at the end of the game and then go caroling all nite...ya know carol number 1 carol number 2 hahahaha
20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
meeting the ones I have met so far, its all part of my world conspiracy to take over webby's ppo job