Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. #41
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    To see a Vikings game live.

    Cog what is stopping you?
    There's this big damn ocean between him and Minnesota which makes a weekend trip a bit more than hopping in the jalopy and trekking across Sconnieland.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #42
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    To see a Vikings game live.

    Cog what is stopping you?
    There's this big damn ocean between him and Minnesota which makes a weekend trip a bit more than hopping in the jalopy and trekking across Sconnieland.

    =Z=
    He needs to wait till winter when the ocean is froze over so he can drive

  3. #43
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    To see a Vikings game live.

    Cog what is stopping you?
    There's this big damn ocean between him and Minnesota which makes a weekend trip a bit more than hopping in the jalopy and trekking across Sconnieland.

    =Z=
    He needs to wait till winter when the ocean is froze over so he can drive
    yea let me know how that goes


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #44
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    My family is basically the standard nuclear family. -Cogitans,


    Lol, Good stuff


    My family is basically the standard super-dysfunctional family, You know, Divorced at a young age, ect. ect. Grew up blaming mother for all insecurities.........
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

  5. #45
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "molineviking" wrote:
    My family is basically the standard nuclear family. -Cogitans,



    Lol, Good stuff


    My family is basically the standard super-dysfunctional family, You know, Divorced at a young age, ect. ect. Grew up blaming mother for all insecurities.........

    That doesn't sound to good. Family comes in all shapes and sizes

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #46
    Dekay's Avatar
    Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    386

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    Im happy you made it over the pond Cogs, and that I got to meet you and spend some time with you in Minny

  7. #47
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "Dekay" wrote:
    Im happy you made it over the pond Cogs, and that I got to meet you and spend some time with you in Minny
    Likewise. It were fun

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    Denmark, ey? I'm still in love with Peter Schmeichel. What an amazing player.

    Anyway, great to get to know you a little better. And by the recent comments, I see that you've already made it to a Vikings game. Hope you represented Europe well!
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


  9. #49
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    Denmark, ey? I'm still in love with Peter Schmeichel. What an amazing player.

    Anyway, great to get to know you a little better. And by the recent comments, I see that you've already made it to a Vikings game. Hope you represented Europe well!
    I were at the Colts game last year, and did my best to represent us well

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re: " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    Denmark, ey? I'm still in love with Peter Schmeichel. What an amazing player.

    Anyway, great to get to know you a little better. And by the recent comments, I see that you've already made it to a Vikings game. Hope you represented Europe well!
    I were at the Colts game last year, and did my best to represent us well
    Didn't the Vikes lose that one?

    Maybe you're like a bad luck charm. I suggest that you attend some more games.
    ;D
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday cogitans!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM
  2. Happy Birthday, Cogitans!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:18 PM
  3. Cogitans' campaign thread
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 09:55 AM
  4. Congratz cogitans on 4,000!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:29 PM
  5. Congratz cogitans on 2,000!!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •