Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 35 Questions with some idiot named molineviking

"molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    As I'm away more than I'm on these days, I don't get to read all the threads. But I were inspired to get to know more about this cat.

Thanks for the info Moline

Thats very nice of you, I admit I probably talk too much on here, especially being so new, It's a bit of a shock reading about Viking topics and just being around Viking fans on here (So to speak-not in person but you know what I mean) since my life is surrounded by 98% Bears fans who never shut up about 1985.
    I can only imagine. But I do understand your love for the site.

We need levelheaded people with a twist like you around here, that never shuts up.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"cogitans" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    As I'm away more than I'm on these days, I don't get to read all the threads. But I were inspired to get to know more about this cat.

Thats very nice of you, I admit I probably talk too much on here, especially being so new, It's a bit of a shock reading about Viking topics and just being around Viking fans on here (So to speak-not in person but you know what I mean) since my life is surrounded by 98% Bears fans who never shut up about 1985.

We need levelheaded people with a twist like you around here, that never shuts up.

You're too kind,
    I'm sure my talkativeness annoys some, Some of these members have been here for years and posted over 20,000 comments, I'd like to think I can be a contributing member and not make too many enemies, I have been a Viking fan my whole life and have suffered through the bad years and am kinda overwhelmed with how many other fans that are just as if not more passionate about them, You coming to the game next week?? It'll be my lone game this year.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

"molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

You're too kind,
    I'm sure my talkativeness annoys some, Some of these members have been here for years and posted over 20,000 comments, I'd like to think I can be a contributing member and not make too many enemies, I have been a Viking fan my whole life and have suffered through the bad years and am kinda overwhelmed with how many other fans that are just as if not more passionate about them, You coming to the game next week?? It'll be my lone game this year.
    I don't think that people get sick of talkative people over here. I mean, I'm a Packers fan and they don't even mind me (At least, most don't). As long as you come in with some good points.

Like you pretty much do.

Don't know if it's my place to tell you that, having the same post count, but hey, who cares.

Good interview, btw.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

You're too kind,
    If you don't annoy some around here, you'll never succed.

I've been a fan since the mid 90'ies myself. I will not be making it across the pond to a game this year. But perhaps we'll meet up at some point.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12