Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

35 Questions with El Vikingo

PP.O name: El Vikingo
    Current City:Zaragoza
    Hometown:Jaraba

1) How did you choose your screen name?It is obvious ,it means Viking in my language besides I like how it sounds ...El Vikingo.Some people in PPO call me El,it is weird cause “El” just means “the “in English ,I like it though...

2) Could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?I am the older of
    2 bros,I was born in a lil village and move to the city at an early age,Zaragoza ,a city placed between Barcelona and Madrid.

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such? I've never been a good student but I usually got by ,studying the night before or just copying in the exams,believe it or not
    I was one of the best in “English” in my high school,well in my first high school ,I was fired from this one for being caught smoking in the toilets repeatedly, in my second High School we had “French” .... I practiced a lot of “European” sports ,goalkeeper in handball,Futsal (5 vs 5 soccer),basketball (point guard)

4) What did you do after High School? I went to my town University for a business management degree

5) What was your first job?I worked for a shitty PC company making polls for them ,they payed 250 pesetas ,about 1,50 $, for every poll I
    made ....

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?When I used to watch NFL on Eurosport they usually broadcasted the Vikes ,by that time our Qb was Jim Mcmahon,that´s why I started following the team and
    now thanks to Internet I can finally watch every game.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc. To tell the truth I don´t have too many happy memories with the Vikes,if I gotta say one I d go with the moon incident of Randy Moss.

Cool How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?Back in 2006 I was googling for some Vikings info and I got to this place,I registered and started playing dumb the very next moment

9) What other sports teams do you follow?Soccer of course ,my national team is our proud....,I follow some hometowns Spaniards like Nadal or Gasol too.In American sports I like basketball and baseball ,not as much as football ,but I do like it ,my basketball team are the Knickerbockers and I root for the Red-Sox in baseball ,yeh the Red Sox!!.Go Dustin Luis!!

10) When you're not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time? I like writing ,generally comical stuff,playing guitar (I really suck on that),swimming...Most of the time I am not at home in my spare time,I am out enjoying a good conversation with some friends,I like people ...
    11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?Nope ,I am not too religious....

12) Where do you watch away Vikings games?In the same place I watch home games,at my PC.
    Life of PPO Europe fans is hard and lonely,kudos to all my European buds....

13) What is your worst fear? Death

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy? Same as 10

15) What's your favorite food? I gotta say and I am not being a homer,that Spanish food is the best “cuisine” in the world ,I like tortilla española,paella,gazpacho,jamon serrano (si es de Jabugo mejor),costillas,ensalada aragonesa etc

16) Where are some of the places you've been, and where are some of your favorites.I been in France,Andorra,England,Greece,Italy,Czech Rep.,Deustchland,Holland,Mexico,Colombia,Tunez,Lib ia,Morocco,Portugal. Never been in the states but I ll be there if anything goes as planned this very month

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    Having a family ,well that and make a foursome ....

18) If you could live anywhere where would it be? Here in Spain ,it is a great place to live ,friendly people,nice weather,great food ,it is a contrast country you can have
    beach and snow in only 200 miles for example.If I had to move to U.S. I d probably move to Florida

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do? I dunno when but we definitely will win the SB ,one day .I ll probably fly to the States to watch the SB the day we make it...

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?It s been many many funny shit on here for me but If I only could say one ,I d go with my conversations on the yell with cajun
    when I arrived
    drunk on the weekends,just hilarious. But there are many many more,PPO just rocks.

21) Any bad habits? I don´t have bad habits ,I only smoke,drink,have all the sex I can (with the opp.sex),like going out at night,some gambling too.But I don´t have bad habits at all.

22) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I used to have a piercing in the top of my left ear in my grunge years ,middle 90´s but not anymore

23) What type of music do you like? I love music any kind of music (like the O jays said) but most of
    all Hard Rock.Lately I like playing guitar but I am awful on it...
    24) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?Hapinnes for the people I love.

25) Name 1 thing not many people know about you.I had some depressed episodes in my life when I was 18-20 .Another happier is that I write comical monologues(dunno the English word) for people who acts in Pubs,theaters etc but for free.....

26) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?the man of the suddenly growing penis.

27) If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?Screenplay writer for sitcoms.

28) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?The craziest thing I've ever done and probably will, took place about 15 years ago when I was 16-17,by that time I was having many problems with physics and chemistry subjects,my mom knew a teacher and just sent me to give me a hand to pass that subjects,We had that classes in my teacher´s home, an ugly woman in her 35-40 with big boobs,during a couple of months
    or so everything went normally,after that period the women started to have a weird behavior ,she didn´t wear bras anymore,put her hand on my leg,etc ,I remember I just left the classes with tremendous boners....after some days
    I exploited and had sex with her,what a boobs she had !!! ,that is the most exciting sexual experience I've ever had and the craziest thing I ever done,of course I did not tell anything of that to my mother and curiously I passed both subjects too....

29) Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?See 28

30) If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?I guess some survival kits,food ,water, etc....

31) If you could have dinner with any three people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who would they be and why?Jesus Christ, Groucho Marx and Jenna Jameson.the first two for a good conversation .

32) What's the worst lie you ever told? Did you get caught? My worst lie ever took place in my University years ,I just hated the first degree I studied, Geologics,I spent almost 2 years tellin lies to my parents about the classes,people etc,but in reality I didn´t know anything about it,I just woke up in the morning and going to sleep rite after to a neighbor house, at the end all went fine,I told my parents I didn´t like that degree and wanted to study Business Administration. They just accepted ,nowadays they don´t know anything about that 2 years and possibly never will,yeah I am a bad person.....

33) How do you deal with someone you don't like?I Just move on ...but I actually do like most of the people

34) What is your favorite movie and why?Martin Hache ,it is a Spanish movie with a great script ,it goes about life , philosophy and human relationships ,some kind of Woody Allen film
    in my country

35) Which is your most cherished childhood memory?When I was a kid ,I could run fast ,I was the fastest of my class,that may be is not too much but It was great for me those days....

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 35 Questions with El Vikingo

You really make me laugh, El V! Good to know you better, some funny stuff here.

and started playing dumb the very next moment
    ;D

Jesus Christ, Groucho Marx and Jenna Jameson.the first two for a good conversation
    Not Wifey?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

....35) Which is your most cherished childhood memory?When I was a kid ,I could run fast ,I was the fastest of my class,that may be is not too much but It was great for me those days....
    I though it was #28.

Fun read, good to learn more about you the.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks for sharing my overseas friend......

27) If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?Screenplay writer for sitcoms.
    I for one believe you would be great at that proffession.
    Hell, you crack me up all the time so I am sure you would be great.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

See you later this month, bud... I hope you're ready for NYC!

Nice post!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:

Nice post!
    Is our favorite Spaniard coming to the Big City......Damn, you two together would almost be worth a trip up to see.....

Show him a good time my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

for being caught smoking in the toilets repeatedly
    LMAO! how big are the toilets in Spain? lol

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

lol good to know more about you mr. banana

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    The only one who better be ready are the new york girls for the Mackingos ...
    El underdog.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingMike" wrote:

Jesus Christ, Groucho Marx and Jenna Jameson.the first two for a good conversation
    Not Wifey?
    No sorry Mike,I guess too much jerking time for her.... 8)
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast