shortmon is offline Rookie

20 questions with Shortmon...

PP.O name: Shortmon

Current City: Sioux falls, SD
    Hometown: Adrian, MN

1) How did you choose your screen name?
    Common one I always use

2) Shortmon, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
    3 brothers one sister, small town sw minnesota.

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such? football, wtrestling, track & field, band, chior, good student.

4) What did you do after High School? College, SDSU Brookings, Sd

5)What was your first job? picking rock when i was like 12 for local farmers.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings? 1971

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc. my dad and us used to watch them every weekend when growing up. loved the late 70's early eighties players.

8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site? Jlooking online for vikings fan sites.

9) What other sports teams do you follow? MN Twins.

10) When you are not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time? spare time, good one! if I do have any I go hunting, ride motorcyle in the summer. spend time with my kids mostly.

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games? no

12)Where do you watch away Vikings games? luckily, they are normally on TV in South Dakota. So I do not have to do anything special.

13)What is your worst fear?

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy? hunting, riding motorcycle, computer games.

15) What is your favorite food? fried chicken

16) Where are some of the places you have been, and where are some of your favorites. most of the states west of the missippi river, florida, pensyvania, canada, mexico, jamacia, and the corn palace.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
    skydive.

18)If you could live anywhere where would it be? South dakota is pretty nice.

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
    Yes! they will do it. call my old college roommate who is a packers fan and gloat...

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories? I like the game day chats espeically when i was working weekends alot that helped me get a feel for the game.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re:20 questions with Shortmon...

good to know more about you

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Nice to read your spiel, Shortmon. Gloating to Puker fans with their old QB would be especially fun...if they are intelligent enough to understand it's even more fun.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I love these things......Thanks my friend......

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories? I like the game day chats espeically when i was working weekends alot that helped me get a feel for the game.
    Seems to be a few of us who while away our hours at work on PPO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg