01-08-2009, 10:39 PM #1
20 Questions with B-Twice87(yah im bored)
DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR PHOTOS!
PP.O name: B-Twice87
Real name: Sammy Chris Sucu
Current City: Los Angeles, CA
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Occupation: Full time student/ just quit my job at GameStop
1) How did you choose your screen name?
Bernard Berrian's nickname, I used to go by SharperImage42 and SmootSoSweet
2) VikesFan787, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
I grew up in Los Angeles in a city called Northridge. I am an Armenian, my family loves hard workers, and loves it when I hang out with Armenians. My family watches football, but they are all Giants fans(they are all born in NY). We all love the Lakers though!
3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
I won many class awards, best laugh, cutest, and class clown. I played flag football as a wide reciever, i caught 12 touchdowns my first year, and won mvp from 6th-8th grade. I played basketball until i was 15, then i stopped, i gained like 70 pounds, i recently lost it all though, SKOL!
4) What did you do after High School?
Straight to college and started working at GameStop.
5)What was your first job?
6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
NFL Blitz, i played it and i loved Cris Carter, my first year as a vikes fan was 1998.. sucks huh?
7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
Randy Moss mooning the Pack.
8}How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
I dont know honestly, Im glad that i did.
9) What other sports teams do you follow?
The lakers and the dodgers
10) When youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
I play video games like a geek, i got the 360, ps3, and wii. But everyone knows the PS3 is the best.
11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
No, just a regular one.
12)Where do you watch away Vikings games?
My buddies place who has NFL Ticket
13)What is your worst fear?
Not getting into law school for now i guess.
14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
Video games, sports, reading..
15) WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite food?
Armenian food like dolma, manti, shawerma, i wish i could feed you guys some time.
16) Where are some of the places youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
New york, and Turkey, i love Turkey, i took a ferry out to Kos by Greece, i loved it..
17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
Run around naked in the streets when the vikings win a superbowl with a last second touchdown to Randy Moss lol or Berrian(i know moss is never coming back =( )
18) f you could live anywhere where would it be?
Um.. is that a joke? Los Angeles, maybe one day ill move to New York, but then that would mean i cant get my season tickets to laker games when i grow up..
19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
Yah next year if T-douche gets cut or benched for good and we have someone good in there(Matt Hasselback) I will run around my streets naked with a hard on probably(sorry ladies.)
20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
When my name was SmootSoSweet, it was such a tight name. And when i kept saying Wassewa Serwanga(an ex viking) and it gave us luck to win a game against the bears. And when i didnt say it we werent winnning.. i doubt anyone remembers.
01-19-2009, 03:25 PM #2
Re: 20 Questions with B-Twice87(yah im bored)
Good to read about you game man.
Even 98ers have hope for the future.Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain
01-19-2009, 03:33 PM #3
Re: 20 Questions with B-Twice87(yah im bored)
Good read, B-T87.
I know quite a few Armenians, but all of their last names end in ian.Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken
Come from the land of the ice and snow...
By Doc_Rebil in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:46 PM
By mr.woo in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
By BadlandsVikings in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2007, 07:25 PM
By Lotza in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 14Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:53 AM
By VKG4LFE in forum Trash the PackReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2004, 09:49 PM