Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Zombies

I have this recurring zombie dream. There are different versions, but I generally end up having to unleash hell on an army of zombies in order to protect friends and loved ones. Eventually, I get overtaken and wake up.

One time, I was out of bullets and just started swinging fists at the flesh-eating monsters. Turns out I actually punched my fiancee in the real world. Ironically, it was her I was trying to protect in the dream.

Perhaps a healthy conversation about the undead will help me work through some issues.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Zombies

"The" wrote:
    I have this recurring zombie dream. There are different versions, but I generally end up having to unleash hell on an army of zombies in order to protect friends and loved ones. Eventually, I get overtaken and wake up.

One time, I was out of bullets and just started swinging fists at the flesh-eating monsters. Turns out I actually punched my fiancee in the real world. Ironically, it was her I was trying to protect in the dream.

Perhaps a healthy conversation about the undead will help me work through some issues.
    I had similar dreams as a child, except therer were more like skeleton zombies, they never overtook me though, i would just kick but until I woke up. I also had dreams that I could fly/float, those dreams were sweet.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Did you see Dawn of the Dead recently?

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

No, much as I like zombie movies, I haven't seen any lately. I think the last one I saw was actually Shawn of the Dead. Great flick. Anyways, these dreams have been ongoing for the last four or five years.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's scary stuff dropper.

Zombie movies are some of my favs.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

The only solution is to kill yourself and come back as a zombie and wipe the rest of the bastards out.
    It won't do you much good, but it will save your future offspring from being haunted by zombies.
    Never trust a zombie.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"He's coming to get you, Barbara!"

-Sno

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"The" wrote:

Close the closet door.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I have nightmares about this zombie.

[img width=450 height=450]http://cache.umusic.com/images/local/500/0b5f5bd2-b54c-4046-9ec1-0e66132c6f99.jpg[/img]

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Too bad there's no way to un-drop that acid.

Hippy, lol

=jj=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast