Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Zodiac Killer Found?

    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.

    The evidence was given to the FBI by a Pollock Pines man who also claims he recently found the disguise worn by the Zodiac Killer during one of his attacks.

    "The identity of the Zodiac Killer is Jack Tarrance. He's my stepfather," said Dennis Kaufman.

    Eight years of Dennis Kaufman's life has been consumed with attempting to prove the only father he's known since he was five-years-old is none other than the Zodiac Killer.



    [size=13pt]FBI Collects Dentures Of Zodiac Suspect For DNA[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― An investigation attempting to link a suspect to the Zodiac killer is expanding. The FBI is now collecting evidence from outside of California including the dentures of the suspect in the hopes of finding a DNA link.
    "He looked liked a family man with three children. He blended in," Dennis Kaufman says.

    Dennis Kaufman claims hiding behind the image of a family man was the perfect cover for his stepfather.

    The FBI is currently running DNA tests to link Jack Tarrance to the Zodiac, the psychopathic killer who terrorized the Bay Area in the 1960's and 70's

    [size=13pt]Video 1[/size]

    [size=13pt]Video 2[/size]

  2. #2
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.

    The evidence was given to the FBI by a Pollock Pines man who also claims he recently found the disguise worn by the Zodiac Killer during one of his attacks.

    "The identity of the Zodiac Killer is Jack Tarrance. He's my stepfather," said Dennis Kaufman.

    Eight years of Dennis Kaufman's life has been consumed with attempting to prove the only father he's known since he was five-years-old is none other than the Zodiac Killer.



    [size=13pt]FBI Collects Dentures Of Zodiac Suspect For DNA[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― An investigation attempting to link a suspect to the Zodiac killer is expanding. The FBI is now collecting evidence from outside of California including the dentures of the suspect in the hopes of finding a DNA link.
    "He looked liked a family man with three children. He blended in," Dennis Kaufman says.

    Dennis Kaufman claims hiding behind the image of a family man was the perfect cover for his stepfather.

    The FBI is currently running DNA tests to link Jack Tarrance to the Zodiac, the psychopathic killer who terrorized the Bay Area in the 1960's and 70's

    [size=13pt]Video 1[/size]

    [size=13pt]Video 2[/size]
    LMAO!
    FBI couldn't catch the killer but they did get his dentures.
    I also like the description 'psychopathic killer'. Seems a bit redundant. I mean the act of killing seems a bit psychopathic.
    Unless of coarse you are doing it for your government!
    ;D
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    Wow I hope they can finally put this to rest

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

    =Z=
    exactly and if it helps bring closure for relatives of the victims then it is worth it for sure.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

    =Z=
    Um... did you even read the article?

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.
    Also... they must be such good investigators that they actually had to be handed the knife by the Son-in-Law instead of finding it through any sort of investigation...

    Come on, you make this too easy.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

    =Z=
    Um... did you even read the article?

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.
    Also... they must be such good investigators that they actually had to be handed the knife by the Son-in-Law instead of finding it through any sort of investigation...
    Come on, you make this too easy.
    Never one to readily stick up for Z on anything, I have to side with him on this a bit.

    You do realize that alot of cases are solved only because someone who knows something steps up and gives the police a tip/evidence that helps break the case. :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/
    Um... did you even read the article?

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.
    Also... they must be such good investigators that they actually had to be handed the knife by the Son-in-Law instead of finding it through any sort of investigation...

    Come on, you make this too easy.
    I read every word - and comprehended them, too!

    The highlighted portion confirms what I said - that the FBI is running tests.
    The FBI has *never* been involved in the Zodiac case outside of forensics.
    They have no jurisdiction.

    Here - learn something:
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/zodiac/river_1.html

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Zodiac Killer Found?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    That's the FBI for ya... solving crimes 30-40 years after the fact.

    Our tax dollars at work.
    *sigh*

    Can't resist taking shots, even when you're clueless?

    Who else would run a DNA test on 30-year-old blood on a knife?
    Wal-Mart?

    The investigation into the Zodiac killer is, of course, being handled by the local law enforcement agencies, not the FBI, since it has no jurisdiction in this case.
    Last I heard, only 1 of the 3 localities (can't remember which) has an "active" investigation ongoing.

    Great movie, BTW, on this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

    =Z=
    Um... did you even read the article?

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?[/size]

    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ―
    The Zodiac Killer murdered several people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. The FBI confirmed to CBS13 on Thursday that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.
    Also... they must be such good investigators that they actually had to be handed the knife by the Son-in-Law instead of finding it through any sort of investigation...

    Come on, you make this too easy.
    Sorry C Mac, but you are wrong here.
    The FBI has access much better laboratories and testing materials, and so is routinely asked by other investigation agencies to conduct high profile tests... like DNA tests.
    That doesn't mean that they are investigating the case, and in this situation I fail to see how they would have jurisdiction to even if they wanted to.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Killer Goat
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:51 PM
  2. Killer gets last wish, $1,200 in pizza
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. Killer Pigs
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. Killer Coons
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:19 PM
  5. Killer Instinct!
    By dstroyr666 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •