Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it Z?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: It is Z.

And to think I've been blaming the press.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

I don´t see what´s the big deal with
    Zeus making Peterson fumbles ,I think it is nt Zeus fault,it must be something about Peterson´s technique of handling the ball.

El underdog.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It has been discovered that Z's sermons about Purple Jesus have caused psychological damage to AD, and that, in fact, is the reason he has a fumbling problem.
    To make matters worse, AD was growing accustomed to it and now the sermon's have ceased.
    Now AD is all fucked up in the head and is fumbling the ball all the time.

Fuck Zeus.
    It is his fault.
    He has attempted to hypnotize people, and has been successful in some cases, that it was Childress' fault.
    Z is to blame and he is the only one to blame.

Place your vote.
    We run a democratic process.
    We must get to the bottom of this before it is too late.
    I haven't done a sermon since Week 2.
    The fumbling started long after that.

The loss to Atlanta is on one person for failing to be Minnesotan in the face of some wind chill.

=Z=
    It was the beginning of his demise, festering for a spell and appearing later in the season.
    The voting will show whether you are to blame or not.
    I guess history has taught us that a vote always speaks the truth.
    Especially on pp.o.
    There is no bias because idiots aren't capable of having biases.
    Interesting methodological approach.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

The only solution I see for our RB not making fumbles and
    lose the ball are.

1.Paint into both sides of the ball two big nipples

2.Start as our RB ,STEVE SINGER, he won´t lose that ball ,believe me.
    El underdog.

i blame me.

my voodoo magic didnt work right and accidentally made his hands not able to hold onto the ball

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Somehow I got to believe TNT & Shock need to share in this blame.

As we all know, TNT broke Gary's heart when she didn't show for the Vikings-Bears tailgate party. Because of her, he tried to take his own life by attempting to leap to his death.

AD did not get wind of Gary's life-threatening accident until after the game. The sorrow he felt led him to fumble twice the following week at Detroit, because his mind was on Gary's well being.

The following week, it was posted here that Gary was recovering in the hospital & AD content with knowing that did not fumble at Arizona.

However, the following week was a home game & AD anticipated that Gary would be there fully supporting him & the Vikings. But alas, Gary was not there because his care-taker (Shock) failed to bring him. Some of us close to Gary know he can not drive, because he lost his license due to a DUI last September. AD saddened by the fact that Gary was not there, fumbled the ball twice more.

The following week was yet another home game, once again AD anticipated that Gary would be there fully supporting him & the Vikings. Once again, he was disappointed that Gary was not there, especially when his caretaker signed up for the tailgate party, did not show up & did not bring Gary. Once again, AD had nother fumble because he was worried if he'd ever see Gary at a Vikings tailgate party again.

Shock better be bring Gary to the game tomorrow or our chances of winning will be slim. If he is not there & we lose, we know who to blame.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

IMO AD suffers from an acute case of orinthophobia that was triggered by the appearance of a certain white fowl named Gary. turn him into a few drumsticks and a plate of buffalo wings for the game and everything will go back to normal.

Articnv is offline Coach

we l;ost thefalcons game cause there was no
    ppo
    tent and no beast to drink

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it Z?

I'm still laying all blame on Z.

However, a couple more theories have surfaced and have been added to the poll.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it Z?

"Prophet" wrote:
    I'm still laying all blame on Z.

However, a couple more theories have surfaced and have been added to the poll.
    Here's the thing.
    A lame no-show like you has put me into a position where I cannot win, no matter what I do.

I stopped the sermons after the Indy game (I think I did do a small one at the Carolina game, but that's where I ended up on the field for the KFAN contest) and the Vikings have won every home game, fumbles or no - except for the Atlanta game.

And the difference for the Atlanta game was no tailgate party.

TNT, as lame as she is, cannot be blamed, since the Vikings won the Chicago game.
    We should just now anoint her a curse and forbid her from ever coming to a PPO function, lest she cause Jared Allen's mullet to fall out....Samson and his locks, you know.

No sermon last week, tailgate party in the cold, Vikings win, playoffs baby!

No sermon tomorrow, tailgate party in the bitter bitter cold, Vikings win, bring on the Panthers!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast