Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Is it Z?

  1. #11
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: It is Z.

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    everything is his fault, he even thinks I'm a dickhead
    Arent some things a given

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: It is Z.

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    everything is his fault, he even thinks I'm a dickhead
    Arent some things a given

    lol yes

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It is Z.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    It has been discovered that Z's sermons about Purple Jesus have caused psychological damage to AD, and that, in fact, is the reason he has a fumbling problem.
    To make matters worse, AD was growing accustomed to it and now the sermon's have ceased.
    Now AD is all fucked up in the head and is fumbling the ball all the time.

    Fuck Zeus.
    It is his fault.
    He has attempted to hypnotize people, and has been successful in some cases, that it was Childress' fault.
    Z is to blame and he is the only one to blame.

    Place your vote.
    We run a democratic process.
    We must get to the bottom of this before it is too late.
    I haven't done a sermon since Week 2.
    The fumbling started long after that.

    The loss to Atlanta is on one person for failing to be Minnesotan in the face of some wind chill.


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It is Z.

    "singersp" wrote:
    He was trying to hypnotize SIA when he took the pic of the 4 of us. Look at the look on his face.

    SIA caught him in the act.

    I was protecting you from Ned's roaming fingers.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It is Z.

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    everything is his fault, he even thinks I'm a dickhead
    I don't think you're a dickhead.
    I think you're a pessimist who needs a tad more optimism when it comes to his team.
    And you need to talk to people at the tailgate.

    And when people express their happiness for you, you should accept it, graciously.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: It is Z.

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    everything is his fault, he even thinks I'm a dickhead
    OK, so what is your point?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  7. #17
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: It is Z.

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    If one is to blame it would be Cmac, placing a purple jesus head on top of a Peterson body.

    The world is coming to an end i tell ya..
    No way that's true. Well maybe Europe is coming to an end. Or maybe that happened already a while back.
    But never the less, I don't think the world is coming to an end.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: It is Z.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It has been discovered that Z's sermons about Purple Jesus have caused psychological damage to AD, and that, in fact, is the reason he has a fumbling problem.
    To make matters worse, AD was growing accustomed to it and now the sermon's have ceased.
    Now AD is all fucked up in the head and is fumbling the ball all the time.

    Fuck Zeus.
    It is his fault.
    He has attempted to hypnotize people, and has been successful in some cases, that it was Childress' fault.
    Z is to blame and he is the only one to blame.

    Place your vote.
    We run a democratic process.
    We must get to the bottom of this before it is too late.
    I haven't done a sermon since Week 2.
    The fumbling started long after that.

    The loss to Atlanta is on one person for failing to be Minnesotan in the face of some wind chill.


    =Z=
    It was the beginning of his demise, festering for a spell and appearing later in the season.
    The voting will show whether you are to blame or not.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: It is Z.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It has been discovered that Z's sermons about Purple Jesus have caused psychological damage to AD, and that, in fact, is the reason he has a fumbling problem.
    To make matters worse, AD was growing accustomed to it and now the sermon's have ceased.
    Now AD is all fucked up in the head and is fumbling the ball all the time.

    Fuck Zeus.
    It is his fault.
    He has attempted to hypnotize people, and has been successful in some cases, that it was Childress' fault.
    Z is to blame and he is the only one to blame.

    Place your vote.
    We run a democratic process.
    We must get to the bottom of this before it is too late.
    I haven't done a sermon since Week 2.
    The fumbling started long after that.

    The loss to Atlanta is on one person for failing to be Minnesotan in the face of some wind chill.


    =Z=
    It was the beginning of his demise, festering for a spell and appearing later in the season.
    The voting will show whether you are to blame or not.
    I guess history has taught us that a vote always speaks the truth.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: It is Z.

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It has been discovered that Z's sermons about Purple Jesus have caused psychological damage to AD, and that, in fact, is the reason he has a fumbling problem.
    To make matters worse, AD was growing accustomed to it and now the sermon's have ceased.
    Now AD is all fucked up in the head and is fumbling the ball all the time.

    Fuck Zeus.
    It is his fault.
    He has attempted to hypnotize people, and has been successful in some cases, that it was Childress' fault.
    Z is to blame and he is the only one to blame.

    Place your vote.
    We run a democratic process.
    We must get to the bottom of this before it is too late.
    I haven't done a sermon since Week 2.
    The fumbling started long after that.

    The loss to Atlanta is on one person for failing to be Minnesotan in the face of some wind chill.


    =Z=
    It was the beginning of his demise, festering for a spell and appearing later in the season.
    The voting will show whether you are to blame or not.
    I guess history has taught us that a vote always speaks the truth.
    Especially on pp.o.
    There is no bias because idiots aren't capable of having biases.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •