Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: 'You're Pitiful' PP.O!

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I saw the title and I was coming in here to do damage control... I've been had!
    "Webby" wrote:
    That got my blood pressure up.
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I thought that I was about to go troll smackin'!!! :lol:
    Sorry guys. I figured if Cajun, Singer and Prophet can all do it then I can sneak one in! :lol:
    You have to have a minimum of 5,000 posts before you're allowed to do that!

ops: oops! Never mind! :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

heh.. had to read it.. u caught me there.

my fav wierd al.

"It's all about the pentiums!!"

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Good one. By the way what was the name of that rapper dude that wanted to kill Wierd Al for doing a parody of one of his songs?
    I.B.O.T. #213

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

It was Coolio, in reference to the aforementioned Amish Paradise. It was a parody of Coolio's Gangsta's Paradice. From what I remember of the story, Weird Al's camp contacted Coolio's management, and got permission to do the parody, but nobody on Coolio's end actually ran it by Coolio. He thought Weird Al did the song without permission, and he didn't particularly want that song parodied, so he was pretty pissed at Mr. Yankovich.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Sorry guys. I figured if Cajun, Singer and Prophet can all do it then I can sneak one in! :lol:

Besides, they always taught me in English class to make my opening line something attention grabbing!
    Not bad for your first attempt...a little weak...but not bad!

You should try more for "shocking" rather than "incendary" headlines though...more along the lines of "Johnson retires to go into coaching", which would be an article about Avery Johnson retiring from basketball to go into coaching...but the headline would make everyone think that it was BRAD Johnson until they opened it. Therein lies the "GOTCHA"!!! :evil4:

Stick with me, young grasshopper...you will get very far indeed! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Geesh and I was going to defend PPO if it was a Packer Fan or something...from the thread title LOL

coreyd is offline Coach

HOOLLY SHEIT!! That was fricken hilariuos!!

Al is a funny cat. I had a couple of his tapes back in the day.....of tapes.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Besides, they always taught me in English class to make my opening line something attention grabbing!

You should try more for "shocking" rather than "incendary" headlines though...more along the lines of "Johnson retires to go into coaching", which would be an article about Avery Johnson retiring from basketball to go into coaching...but the headline would make everyone think that it was BRAD Johnson until they opened it. Therein lies the "GOTCHA"!!! :evil4:

Oh man Caj you probably just started up rumors on the other NFL forums. I can see the posts now...

Brad Johnson takes over for Brad Childress in Minnesota! Childress found aboard fishing boat with live bait, the Wilfs moved quickly to replace him with a known leader within their system.
    Home Sweet Dome...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Oh man Caj you probably just started up rumors on the other NFL forums. I can see the posts now...

Brad Johnson takes over for Brad Childress in Minnesota! Childress found aboard fishing boat with live bait, the Wilfs moved quickly to replace him with a known leader within their system.
    No, no, no. Johnson is moving to coaching, and Childress is trying out on special teams:
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23376

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

oh man, i almost forgot this guy is still around, like some said its hard to believe he's still pumping out the parodies

he's a really good performer though, came to town and i actually went =P, put on a damn good show

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123