Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"You're a little pig!"

Alec Bladwin's message to his 11 year old daughter:

http://break.com/index/alec_baldwin_message_for_his_daughter.html

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: "You're a little pig!"

Sad thing is, Alec's assessment could possibly be correct...with the state of today's kids.
    Doesn't make it right that he did it...but then sometimes the truth hurts.
    I am sure that Kim is somewhat to blame too...I'd still 'wax dat azz' though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

sounds like a healthy relationship to me.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Like Caj said...truth hurts sometimes.
    More often than not though your better off knowing!

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Here is his response:

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20070420/117710220000.html

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Jesus.
    What an ass.
    I don't care how many times his kid missed his phone call, treating an 11 year old girl like that and calling her a pig is not appropriate.
    I wouldn't want to talk to him either.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I heard the whole message on court tv today, the whole thing was bleeped out.
    That man is a moron.

Creep is offline Pro-Bowler

DONT
    comment on it if ya haven'nt been there!!..Parents suck when it comes to this shit,....They're always playing one against the other,....As far as AB'S remarks,....Believe me,...I've heard alot worse,...
    This was tame,....Mild as far as wife? /husband
    Go....
    Whoever put this out, is actually the vindictive one... Done for one purpose and one purpose only....Screw Him!!! Divorce sucks , and NOBOBY will think twice about putting thier kids in the middle of it...Sad but true,...My Parents split when I was 10,...I've been there....AND, To be painfully honest...I put up with the backstabbing crap until "02 When my father passed away,...THATS when the fighting stopped!!!!Parents arte assholes,....But Nobody and Everybody is to blame....
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

"Creep" wrote:
    DONT
    comment on it if ya haven'nt been there!!..Parents suck when it comes to this pooh,....They're always playing one against the other,....As far as AB'S remarks,....Believe me,...I've heard alot worse,...
    Go....
    Whoever put this out, is actually the vindictive one... Done for one purpose and one purpose only....Screw Him!!! Divorce sucks , and NOBOBY will think twice about putting thier kids in the middle of it...Sad but true,...My Parents split when I was 10,...I've been there....AND, To be painfully honest...I put up with the backstabbing crap until "02 When my father passed away,...THATS when the fighting stopped!!!!Parents arte donkey butts,....But Nobody and Everybody is to blame....
    So, in your opinion, it's excusable for a parent to talk to a child in that manner because he's going though divorce proceedings regarding visitation rights?

And the messenger is wrong, rather than the person ranting at a child?
    ???
    What does that say about NBC News for airing the VTech killer's manifesto? :
    Back to Baldwhiner...

Let's step back and ponder the psychological effects on the girl.
    How do you think she will react to (older, father figure) men for the rest of her life?
    How well would she respond to a male supervisor when she gets a job?
    So many other points to make about this key issue, but I will defer.

The most important question that remains is 'couldn't he have kept his head and talked in a calm manner?'
    He could have easily explained without giving a ranting 'Alec-ture' to his daughter that she is obligated to take his phone calls at the designated times per the divorce court judge's order.
    And he could have calmly added that, if her mother is instructing her to avoid the calls, the judge will be informed and it will only hurt her mother's cause.

I wonder, however, if Alecture Baldwhiners' daughter really has reason to fear him because he previously claimed that if Bush won the Presiential election that he would leave the USA.
    AFAIK, he's still living in the US.
    So much for AB's idle threats.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Creep" wrote:
    DONT
    comment on it if ya haven'nt been there!!..Parents suck when it comes to this pooh,....They're always playing one against the other,....As far as AB'S remarks,....Believe me,...I've heard alot worse,...
    Go....
    Whoever put this out, is actually the vindictive one... Done for one purpose and one purpose only....Screw Him!!! Divorce sucks , and NOBOBY will think twice about putting thier kids in the middle of it...Sad but true,...My Parents split when I was 10,...I've been there....AND, To be painfully honest...I put up with the backstabbing crap until "02 When my father passed away,...THATS when the fighting stopped!!!!Parents arte donkey butts,....But Nobody and Everybody is to blame....
    I can empathize with you, and you are exactly right in that whoever released the recording was the vindictive one.
    But it doesn't make his comments right.
    His problem is with his ex wife, not his kid.
    And that, to me, is absolutely wrong.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast