Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Your Survicor:Fiji Winner is Earl

One day I swear I want to be on that show

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Your Survicor:Fiji Winner is Earl

OK I just finished watching the show, so I dont care, but I swear if I hadnt watched it first and come back to some other things from today on the TiVo I would crawl through the internet and kick your A*S.

What kind of chicken S**t move is that putting the spoiler right in the title so that no one has a chance not to read it if they dont want to know who won.
    If you feel obliged to post a tread about something like this dont be a jerk and just post the title "Survivor Winner is..." and put it in the body of the post so that you dont have to read it if you dont want to.

Be a good neighbor!

The Winner had already been announced on the show, when I posted it. So next time before you jump on someone make sure you get the facts correct.

"Garland" wrote:
    The Winner had already been announced on the show, when I posted it. So next time before you jump on someone make sure you get the facts correct.
    No S**T.
    I thought you were clairvoyant.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE there might be one solitary person who wasnt watching it live that might have had some kind of interest in the results?

That is just being inconsiderate.
    Type the thread if you feel you must, but what does spoiling it in the title do for you?
    Nothing, except take the chance that anyone who didnt want to see it had no choice.

I stand by my original comments.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Turboe" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    No S**T.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE there might be one solitary person who wasnt watching it live that might have had some kind of interest in the results?

Type the thread if you feel you must, but what does spoiling it in the title do for you?
    Nothing, except take the chance that anyone who didnt want to see it had no choice.

I love it.
    Turboe is ready for the season to begin.
    Good to see you come out of hibernation.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

MplsViking is offline Starter

yeah....that did kinda ruin it for me because, I was watching it on Tivo right now.
    I was at the part where Dreamz didn't give up the immunity necklace.
    But thanks for ruining it. haha jk im not that mad

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

But did that happen before Jordan sang the song that Fatone danced to?

Or did it happen after the Northwestern filled all her holds?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Turboe" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    No S**T.

Ok so we should not post if the Vikings Won or not on the off chance that someone has not seen it? give me a break.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me, not mine.
    For someone that seems to not care you sure seem to be all up in arms about. If the worst thing that happens in your life is that fact that someone told you who won a game show, AFTER it was already over. Kind of a sad on your pat along wioth threatening to kick somebodys ass and calling them a chicken Shit on a message baord makes you feel better than by all means knock yourself out.

"Garland" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    No S**T.

Ok so we should not post if the Vikings Won or not on the off chance that someone has not seen it? give me a break.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me, not mine.
    For someone that seems to not care you sure seem to be all up in arms about. If the worst thing that happens in your life is that fact that someone told you who won a game show, AFTER it was already over. Kind of a sad on your pat along wioth threatening to kick somebodys jiggly butt and calling them a chicken pooh on a message baord makes you feel better than by all means knock yourself out.
    Most people who post on any sites that I have seen who are posting a "Spoiler" follow correct etiquette.
    Dont give the spoiler away in the title, and most even mention in the title that it is a spoiler if that is not apparent from the title thread.

Regarding your logic on the Vikings game thread, I think that might be a little bit over the top.
    I would expect to get Vikings news on a Vikings site.
    On days when I am watching the Vikings game on TiVo (which is most of the games) and I am more than a few minutes behind live I know not to look in to PPO while watching the game.
    However I dont expect (nor do I think anyone else should have to expect) that if they have their laptop on their lap and trying to enjoy PPO that I should have to have my viewing enjoyment on completely different themes comprimised.

In fact I am watching the final three holes of The Players right now.
    And I have a couple more sporting events that I will probably watch after this.
    Now I went on a Golf DG a few minutes ago and read a thread that I knew might give away the winner, so I made a concious choice there.
    But you took away anyone elses right to make that concious choice.
    That is all I am getting at.
    I think it stinks.

And the fact that you have the ability to change the title of this thread after the fact that some concern was raised and still have not done so just proves that you get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of it.

Again I just dont understand what exactly you gained out of doing it in the first place, and continuing the offense now going on about an hour.
    But whatever.
    I just think PPO is normally a place I like to go specifically becaue it is enhabited by pretty conciencious people.
    I just think your thread title was something that was eminantly avoidable.
    It is unfortunate.
    The a*s kicking comment was facetious, but I sure would have been a little miffed had it spoiled it for me.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    No S**T.

I love it.
    Turboe is ready for the season to begin.
    Good to see you come out of hibernation.
    Thanks Prophet, and yes I am ready for the season to begin.

I havent been quite hibernating, just lurking alot lately.
    I guess there hasnt been anything that really got me wound up lately in the offseason topics that much.
    But I still come here everyday just to get my fix of Vikings News.

Or Survivor updates apparently from now on.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast