Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Post

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Your First Post

My first post isn't there anymore!

Prophet Guest

My first 10 pages of 'first posts' were gone and so I quit looking. Great idea though.

Del Rio Guest

Your guyses first posts are indeed there, there are just a butt load of empty pages at the end for some reason. I have 426 pages listed but had to go back to like 410 to find my first post....and here it is in all it's glory:

I'm new to the forums. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for maintaining such a worthy site!

I remember the first time I decided to be a true vikings fan. 1988 my dad was fixing his truck drinkin suds, he plopped me down infront of the tv and the 49ers were playing the vikes to see who would advance to the superbowl.

I remember thinking to myself that they were a very exciting team. I liked everything from the helmets to the style they played and even though they got tore a new one I never looked back been a fan ever since.

I joined the team that seems like they could go all the way every year but have mental seizures when they have victory in thier grasp!

I think a person gets 15 years added on their age from stress if they are a fan

Seriously though anyone remember when or why they chose to follow the vikes?

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

My first post was back in 2002, so it's gone now, but I think it was something about the Vikings upcoming schedule.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Feb 3rd 2004

This year for Christmas I was fortunate enough to receive tickets to my first ever Vikings game agains the Kansas City Cheifs. I've been a Vikes fan since as long as I can remember, and that being my ...

can't read the rest cause the thread is no longer there.

Prophet Guest

Had to go back about 20 pages or so to get to the first post, but it was there. Here it is.

March 9, 2003

Nice board! Hope to see you around this season. Looking forward to the draft, Vikes will bounce back this year. No doubt.

Bears: can't even convince Plummer to sign with them. Thinking about signing Slash???? Come on now.

Packers: Favre is circling the drain. Sure, there is always the Favre factor but they are beatable.

Lions: Disgrace, even with Mooch they will take at least a few years to get their feet back on the ground. Sanders already nominated for the HOF, won't release him from contract..I find that sad.

Vikes: Finished season strong last year. Mount McKinnie was what they needed on the line. Bennett will have an awesome year. Can't wait to see who they pick up in FA and in the draft.

Will be a fun year.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Here's mine:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I am new here, although I have been reading several of the postings since training camp. I know...what took me so long to join in the fun, you ask. I don't have much experience with chat rooms/boards, but this group of people seem to really enjoy discussing the topics here...especially as regards the Vikings.

I have been a Vikings fan as long as I have been watching pro football, so this is a great way to keep up with the Vikes. I am looking forward to the season and the great topics that will be discussed on this board.

Thanks in advance to all the great Vikes fans on this board for what promises to be a great year for Vikings fans!

I know I am posting pretty late tonight, but I needed some time to figure out exactly how this board works. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cajunvike
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Mine's hilarious it was in that woman thread:

As a female Viking fan I really appreciate you guys talking about such important topics......Thanks a lot. This forum is really enlightening.

If 6 Kings hadn't pmed me I might have left forever LMAO

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Pretty easy to find. Just did a search for me as the author, displayed results as posts, and sorted by post time, ascending. My first post wsa the very first one.

Forum: Free Beer!
    Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
    Subject: New member, old fan

Minnesotan born and raised, but spent quite a bit of time time traveling the globe with both the military and jobs. Finally moved my family back up north to Fargo, ND and loved making the trip to Minneapolis 8 times this year to see the Vikes play (as a reward for landing the job that brought us back up north, my wife bought me season tickets!).

I am excited for a new season under a new coach (although I think Tice deserved more credit than he got). I am excited for a new stadium in the future years. And I am excited to watch our Vikings march towards Miami and Super Bowl XLI!

Skol Vikings!
    Yeah, I was trying to be nice about the whole Tice thing. I was new, and still politically correct in my posts... :wink:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I know I am posting pretty late tonight, but I needed some time to figure out exactly how this board works. Look forward to hearing from you all

Cajunvike
    LOL cajun. 16300+ posts later it looks like you've got the posting thing pretty much mastered. :lol:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast