Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Post

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Your First Post

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    how can i check my first post
    Under your avatar on the right side, click "My account", then page down until you see "Find all posts by SharperImage42". Click on that, then go to the last page number, click on it, and it should have your first post there.

Hope that helps.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

This was a post around # 30 for me...

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:46 pm Subject: 2005 Schedule
    I'll be going to the NY Giants game for sure, to represent our Team.........

This just might be the year I also fullfill my dream of going to Minny to see a home game...

I always go to ...

Half came true, the important half that is.....I went to MN, met alot of PPO members and finaly got to see my Vikings Play.....Thanks Singer

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Been browsin here for a while tryin to get in and i think the site is the best site ever created!Really the maker of this site is amazing. i Have loved the vikes since i came out of the womb and i will always!

Go vikes!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    how can i check my first post
    Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:49 pm Subject: Hear More

Here's your first one SharperImage42.....

Wat 3 words are u gonna hear more this year?

Run Ricky Run

or

TOUCHDOWN GREEN BAY

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

well you asked for it so here it is....

first off lets not get too carried away with the offense. while they are good they are not good enought o put up over 40 points on evan the lions. the falcons have a dual threat QB (sorry brad) and a formidible passing attack not too mention a great running game and they only put up 27. but with that blow last week and the loss of the coach im seeing the lions play as a dispirited bunch. so i say johnson gets 2 td's and moore has 127 yards and a td. Sharper picks off 2 and williams(pat) gets a fumble. The vikes win it 24-17

i dont remeber how well my prediction was (where does the time go?) but i think i had my expectations a little high. now im well on my way to half grand ang going strong.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

My first--March 30, 2004

According to Viking Update:

"VU has been told that the meetings are being used this year to allow Denard Walker to get his release from the Vikes. Walker, who has been disgruntled since the signing of Antoine Winfield and his apparent demotion to dime back in the Vikings' cornerback rotation, re-worked his contract over the weekend to eliminate approximately $2 million in guaranteed money in 2005. The league approved of the restructure Monday and he is expected to be released as early as today."

Walker's been burned more than my girlfriend's home cookin' . . . glad I won't have to see him on the field in purple anymore. I wish we could have at least received a draft pick for him, though. What a bust!

I admit . . . I was a voyeur since late 2002 before I made my first post. :shock: PP.O's always been the place to get all the information I need on the Vikes. This site kept me in the loop during 2003-2004 when I was in England--tough times with no Vikes games!! (although I had Chelsea FC to watch--still not the same)
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:13 am Post subject: Re: Is Tice the Worst Coach in the NFC North?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tice is easily the worst coach in the NFL, not just the north. How many head coaches aren't qualified to be coordinators for offense or defense? Only Tice.

[color=red]

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Just looked my first one up......Here it is.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is bad, really bad.......

It was in reference to a thread titled... "KILL ME" posted by VIKS4LFE

It was about the Randy Moss Trade............
    Ned... you still have to work on 'the quote thing'. :lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:03 pm
    Post subject: Re: Viking/Packer Position Comparisons...

I see how you could say that the Packers's recievers are as good as or better than the vikings recievers. They do have 3 1000 yard players. The vikings have a deeper WR linup though. But to say that Favre is as good as Pep is garbage. Favre will be a HOF er someday, but right now, I'd pick Culpepper over Favre any day. If Manning did not have the amazing season he had, Culpepper would be more acknowleged for his accomplishments and even be considered for MVP. Mabye then all you packer fans will look at the world around you and stop worshipping your old, washed-up QB and think that mabye someone out there is better.

Now that i think of it i never got my free beer either because i never introduced myself in the free beer forum.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Here is the first one I could find, but there were several pages that appeared blank on the end of my post page. Seems like I was on here before the draft as well, so this might not have been the actual one, but the best I could find. One year later and I still stick by my statements. After year one I wouldnt trade Williamson for Williams or Edwards...

Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: WILLIAMSON vs whoever...

As a SC guy, Williamson made the best of a situation down here with the Gamecocks. He didnt get many balls thrown to him (no one on "The real USC" as they say down here did under Lou Holtz), but he made the most of the few times it did get thrown to him.

I too was hoping we would take Williams because I thought he was the safer pick, and the more immediate impact, but I think we will be very happy with Troy as well. I just think Williams will be a Red Zone animal like Chris Carter was, and I hate to think he will have a chip on his shoulder towards the Vikes everytime we play him.

I was down in Jackson, SC a couple weeks ago, if I would have known we were going to draft Troy, I would have looked him up before he was famous and gotten my in on some tickets when the Vikes are in ATL and Charlotte this year.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast