Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Post

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Your First Post

Ok so I thought it might be kind of funny/interesting for people to post their very first post ever on PP.O just to see if people have changed or are the same or whatever. Might be more funny for long time members, but anyone can post. Please include the date of your post as well. Here was my very first post way back in January of last year...

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:46 pm Post subject: Does anyone else have faith?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been as disappointed as every other Vikigns fan the way the Vikes have been playing lately, I will not deny that fact. But I will also say that I am disappointed in the way the fans have been reacting. How can people call themselves "Vikings fans" when all they do is sit around and gripe and groan about how bad they are, or how they can't win on Sunday, or what a pathetic bunch of losers they are?? A fan, a true fan sticks by their team no matter what. They have faith that they will win even if they don't, and they still love em even if they lose. Now like I said at the beginning, it frustrates me as much as everyone else that they didn't win the division title, and that they've lost to the Packers 2 times already, and that they lost to a 5-10 team (Washington) but that doesn't mean they are going to do it again. The Vikes have the potential of being a great football team, they just have to have faith, and they have to play like they want to win. Is there anyone else out there who agrees with me that they really can do it? Is there anyone else with me on this? I hope there still is.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Your First Post

Here it is...January '05. I started a new thread, and like most of my threads it went to the bottom of the list after about 5 responses. :lol:

Alright guys....every week i watch the Vikings and for the past several weeks I've been screaming at the televison hoping Scott Linehan will hear me whereever he is....I yell repeatedly "Stretch the field!" Evil or Very Mad I've noticed over the past several weeks, the Vikings haven't so much as chucked it deep...just once! In my opinion you need to heave one every once in a while to keep the defense on their toes. So i did some detective work, and I found that in the last 10 weeks in which the Vikes are 3-7, they have had just 22 plays over 20 yards, and 9 of those have come in their wins against Jacksonville and Detroit. So I ask you Viking nation....where have the big plays gone? And if you give me that "they're playing cover 2" crap, thats bull. If they're playing cover 2 and they only have 7 guys up in the box and 2 safeties back, then we need to commit to the run and jam it down someones throat....any thoughts?
    I also realize I never got a beer, because I never formally introduced myself!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Ok so I thought it might be kind of funny/interesting for people to post their very first post ever on PP.O just to see if people have changed or are the same or whatever. Might be more funny for long time members, but anyone can post. Please include the date of your post as well. Here was my very first post way back in January of last year...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been as disappointed as every other Vikigns fan the way the Vikes have been playing lately, I will not deny that fact. But I will also say that I am disappointed in the way the fans have been reacting. How can people call themselves "Vikings fans" when all they do is sit around and gripe and groan about how bad they are, or how they can't win on Sunday, or what a pathetic bunch of losers they are?? A fan, a true fan sticks by their team no matter what. They have faith that they will win even if they don't, and they still love em even if they lose. Now like I said at the beginning, it frustrates me as much as everyone else that they didn't win the division title, and that they've lost to the Packers 2 times already, and that they lost to a 5-10 team (Washington) but that doesn't mean they are going to do it again. The Vikes have the potential of being a great football team, they just have to have faith, and they have to play like they want to win. Is there anyone else out there who agrees with me that they really can do it? Is there anyone else with me on this? I hope there still is.
    WBL! You pulled out the true fan angle! I'm disappointed. :lol:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Here is my first post (I was suckin' up to webby already :lol -

"shockzilla" wrote:
    shockzilla Replies: 3
    Views: 95
    PostForum: Vikings Fan Forum Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:00 am Subject: We're Moving!

Webmaster:

I got your email and am ready to help out where and when I can - say the word!
    And here was my first SIGNIFICANT post (my 7th):

"shockzilla" wrote:
    shockzilla

Replies: 8
    Views: 299
    PostForum: General NFL Discussion Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:40 am Subject: Culpepper
    Mark my words - I'm sayin' it here and now:

2004 NFC Player of the year: Culpepper
    2004 NFL MVP: Culpepper

What do you other Purple-Heads think?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Just looked my first one up......Here it is.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:27 pm Post subject:

This is bad, really bad.......

It was in reference to a thread titled... "KILL ME" posted by VIKS4LFE

It was about the Randy Moss Trade............

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

It will definatly be an interesting game. I think that this has to be the game that our running game emurges with mewelde moore, and our passing game returns to its normal self from last year (minus randy) and I think we will blow them out if we do that. We have a defense, they dont, if we dont win, its hard to see us going anywhere this season!
    First post...it was about the saints game..!

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

how can i check my first post

SharperImage42

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

My first post, was me introducing myself on PurplePride.org

And since I'm pretty new to this forum, most of you should remember this.

What's up everyone?

I'm the newest member of Purplepride.org and I thought I would take some time, to introduce myself. :grin:

My name is Tim,I'm a 19 year old male that lives in Milwaukee Wisconsin and I currently go to school at UWM. I'm going to school for Journalism/ Mass Communication. I've been a Minnesota Vikings fan ever since I started watching football, which was back in 1997.

I've been visiting this forum for over a year now and I've finally decided to register. I really like this website and it seems like a lot of people post here, so that's why I decided to join this message board.

Like most of you probably do, I collect Minnesota Vikings memorbilla. My most valuable item is a full-sized autographed Randy Moss Vikings helmet.( which I bought myself) I also have a signed Fran Tarkenton jersey, a mini-helmet signed by Chuck Foreman, a mini-helmet signed by Jim Marshall, and I've also got a signed Michael Bennett jersey.( although it looks like he won't be with us anymore) I've also got a bunch of random things such as pennants,flags,pencils,bobbleheads, and other items. And that's just the start of my collection. :lol:

And I'm looking foward to discussing the Vikings with everyone.

I almost forgot...

Let me know what you think about my Antoine Winfeld jersey.

:thumbright:

Go Vikings!
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

WBL! You pulled out the true fan angle! I'm disappointed. :lol:
    I know, I knew I'd get crap for that one! :lol:

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    how can i check my first post
    In your profile there is a link that will say "see all of SharperImage42's posts" just click on it and go back to your very first post.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast