Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Your first car

  1. #71
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Your first car

    my first hoopdee was a 94 cavalier, 4 cylinder I saved up for about a year, when I got out of the Job Corp I had it waiting for me when I was done with getting done getting my diploma. But I will remember that car forever because it was my first car and I paid for it and it lasted 4 years. Til that unfortunate incident with that owl.

    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  2. #72
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Your first car

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    my first hoopdee was a 94 cavalier, 4 cylinder I saved up for about a year, when I got out of the Job Corp I had it waiting for me when I was done with getting done getting my diploma. But I will remember that car forever because it was my first car and I paid for it and it lasted 4 years. Til that unfortunate incident with that owl.

    MMLV
    Come on, you can't leave us hanging with the owl story left out of the mix.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #73
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Your first car

    it was real complicated owl was in a tree and between the owl and the tree destroyed my cavalier had that car for 4 years.


    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  4. #74
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Your first car

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    it was real complicated owl was in a tree and between the owl and the tree destroyed my cavalier had that car for 4 years.



    MMLV
    ;D, I have no idea what that means.
    Did you drive into it while in a drunken stupor and it's last breath was gulping down radiator fluid while having flashbacks to the first lame mouse that is swooped down on during the new moon?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #75
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Your first car

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    it was real complicated owl was in a tree and between the owl and the tree destroyed my cavalier had that car for 4 years.



    MMLV
    ;D, I have no idea what that means.
    Did you drive into it while in a drunken stupor and it's last breath was gulping down radiator fluid while having flashbacks to the first lame mouse that is swooped down on during the new moon?
    I hear owl poop can damage a car in three seconds.

  6. #76
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Your first car

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Here's a pic of my buddy and his Mustang. "Almost" his first car, he was 18 or 19 when he bought it. I was with that day. He made me drive his piece of crap mustang II home while he drove this, lol. He has this car still. I just got these pics off of his My Space page, he's stationed in Japan, so I don't see him much.

    [img width=400 height=236]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NickandhisMustang.jpg[/img]

    [img width=400 height=196]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NicksMustang.jpg[/img]

    And, yes, I "broke" this car in before my buddy did!! Lollapalooza Baby!(lol)
    He still gives me crap about that.

    (just for the record, she is now my wife )
    So your wife is a S_________ ?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #77
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Your first car

    [img width=400 height=299]http://photos-526.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v60/21/52/1421670302/n1421670302_30077526_8734.jpg[/img]

    '93 ford escort wagon baby.

  8. #78
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Your first car

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Here's a pic of my buddy and his Mustang. "Almost" his first car, he was 18 or 19 when he bought it. I was with that day. He made me drive his piece of crap mustang II home while he drove this, lol. He has this car still. I just got these pics off of his My Space page, he's stationed in Japan, so I don't see him much.

    [img width=400 height=236]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NickandhisMustang.jpg[/img]

    [img width=400 height=196]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NicksMustang.jpg[/img]

    And, yes, I "broke" this car in before my buddy did!! Lollapalooza Baby!(lol)
    He still gives me crap about that.

    (just for the record, she is now my wife )
    So your wife is a S_________ ?
    ???

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Your first car

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Here's a pic of my buddy and his Mustang. "Almost" his first car, he was 18 or 19 when he bought it. I was with that day. He made me drive his piece of crap mustang II home while he drove this, lol. He has this car still. I just got these pics off of his My Space page, he's stationed in Japan, so I don't see him much.

    [img width=400 height=236]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NickandhisMustang.jpg[/img]

    [img width=400 height=196]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NicksMustang.jpg[/img]

    And, yes, I "broke" this car in before my buddy did!! Lollapalooza Baby!(lol)
    He still gives me crap about that.

    (just for the record, she is now my wife )
    So your wife is a S_________ ?
    ???
    I think we all shall stay out of this one lol.

  10. #80
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Your first car

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Here's a pic of my buddy and his Mustang. "Almost" his first car, he was 18 or 19 when he bought it. I was with that day. He made me drive his piece of crap mustang II home while he drove this, lol. He has this car still. I just got these pics off of his My Space page, he's stationed in Japan, so I don't see him much.

    [img width=400 height=236]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NickandhisMustang.jpg[/img]

    [img width=400 height=196]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/NicksMustang.jpg[/img]

    And, yes, I "broke" this car in before my buddy did!! Lollapalooza Baby!(lol)
    He still gives me crap about that.

    (just for the record, she is now my wife )
    So your wife is a S_________ ?
    ???
    SWEETHEART, of course!
    What did you THINK I meant?

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •