Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Your desktop background?

I have two computers at school (since I work at two different schools) so one of them is a vikings helmet with the 2006 schedule, the other is a purple brick wall with yellow spray paint that says MINNESOTA VIKINGS. My home computer has a picture of my fiance's sisters wedding. I want to change it, but I can't (long story).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

My home computer has a picture of my fiance's sisters wedding. I want to change it, but I can't (long story).
    Is the short version of the story that the fiancee said NO!?
    :-

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Sort of. Here's the story, I have time. My fiance's mom passed away in December of '05. One of our neighbors worked with her mom. We had a condo meeting and we told them we don't have a computer at home so they would have to contact us via my school address or her work address. Well, our neighbor went to work and talked to her boss and got my fiance's mom's old work computer and they gave it to us. The background on the computer is what my fiance's mom had on it when she passed away. My finace doesn't want to change it because it reminds her of her mom (along with a bunch of other stuff on the computer, which I really want to clean up a bit).

Hope that wasn't too difficult to understand, sorry for the poor sentence structure!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I have two computers at school (since I work at two different schools) so one of them is a vikings helmet with the 2006 schedule, the other is a purple brick wall with yellow spray paint that says MINNESOTA VIKINGS. My home computer has a picture of my fiance's sisters wedding. I want to change it, but I can't (long story).
    She's the boss and you say "yes maam"

"WVV" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    She's the boss and you say "yes maam"

Most of the time, that is true! lol

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Sort of. Here's the story, I have time. My fiance's mom passed away in December of '05. One of our neighbors worked with her mom. We had a condo meeting and we told them we don't have a computer at home so they would have to contact us via my school address or her work address. Well, our neighbor went to work and talked to her boss and got my fiance's mom's old work computer and they gave it to us. The background on the computer is what my fiance's mom had on it when she passed away. My finace doesn't want to change it because it reminds her of her mom (along with a bunch of other stuff on the computer, which I really want to clean up a bit).

Hope that wasn't too difficult to understand, sorry for the poor sentence structure!! lol
    That wasn't so long. If I were her I wouldn't want to change it either.

I remember now you telling us the story of how you finally got a home computer I while back.

As long as you can still access PP.O, that's what's important.

You still have your work computers & I highly suggest you download the Vikings screensaver I mentioned in my thread.

Trust me, you'll love it. It's sort of like a mini website & screensaver all in one. It even tells you the scores of the playoff games on it & has a special cheerleader tab.

Trust me..........it's sweet!

http://www.mercurysportsnetwork.com/downloads/vikings/landingpage/index.html

Watch the demo on the link.

I'll check the site out. I won't be able to download it at school though Stupid firewalls and smart tech people!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'll check the site out. I won't be able to download it at school though Stupid firewalls and smart tech people!
    Bastages!!!!
    > > >

"singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Bastages!!!!
    > > >

EXACTLY my thoughts!! lol

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

This is mine right now, It will be changing but it will remain Kirby throughout the baseball season.
    I love you Puck!!

[img width=400 height=272]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/ahannig/kirby7.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast