Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Are you having problems with your copy of Madden 2007?

my problem with this game is the fact that it is the EXACT same game as 06, just with the lead blocker controls..the game stunk last year, and it stinks this year..i really wish EA actually had some kind of competition that would make them at least attempt to make their games better..thank god Saints Row came out the other day
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

LL-MMan is offline Starter

They don't really care.
    They have the NFL license so they know we have no choice but to buy and play their game.
    NFL2k5 was the future of football gaming.
    Heck, people have came out with some crazy editing tools to play that game still.
    But EA seen them as the major threat so they did the most selfish thing to football gamers.

Viking fans hunger a Championship more than anyone in sports.

Bring it home boyz.
    Bring it home.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Benet" wrote:
    And I'm doing fine with Minnesota, but then I use Struttdaddy's rosters (which are FAR better than the default rosters). I'm 5-2 after beating the Redskins, Bears, Lions, Bills and Patriots, and lost to the Panthers and the Seahawks. Brad Johnson has already thrown 20 TD's (his 96 accuracy rating on the Struttdaddy rosters means I'm throwing A LOT in the red zone and down at the goal line)
    I just got the Xbox360 this past weekend (along with the 50-inch HD TV!) and I'm wondering if there's a way to download updated rosters to Madden on that platform?

Thanks anyone,
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Benet" wrote:
    You misinterpret. I never said Madden sells more copies on the PC than they do on the PS2. I said more people play Madden online through their PC's than people do through their PS2's.
    That's what happens when I read PP.O at work.
    Stupid work.

=Z=

Since I've been a PS2 guy for a LONG time and just got the 360 (for the HD-capability) this past weekend, I'm just playing some games to get a hang of the controller before I start a franchise.
    Here are some observations:

I see that stutter thing all the time, but it's not a big deal
    I lined up in the I-formation last night and the radio announcer said "Atlanta comes out in the I"
    TWill caught a nice TD in the back of the end zone and then ran THROUGH the stadium wall and got lost behind the crowd.
    TWICE on replays the angle chosen for the catch put the camera behind people in the stands so that you couldn't see the receiver make the catch.
    Where the hell is John Madden?
    I can't tackle anyone in the open field.
    I miss ALL the time.
    Antoine Winfield is a friggin' tackle machine.
    RUN TO THE LEFT WITH THE VIKES.
    Dat's pretty much dat.

All-in-all, it's typical Madden - basically what I expected.
    I hate that I have to do the stupid combine to create myself as a player - idiotic.

It's pretty certain to me (as a software QA engineer) that hardly ANYONE at EA/Tiburon/whoever actually played this game.
    I've played maybe 3 games and found several bad defects which should have been corrected prior to GM.

I'm still psyched, tho, to get my franchise going, because it looks AWESOME on the new TV.

=Z=

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"LL-MMan" wrote:
    They don't really care.
    They have the NFL license so they know we have no choice but to buy and play their game.
    NFL2k5 was the future of football gaming.
    Heck, people have came out with some crazy editing tools to play that game still.
    But EA seen them as the major threat so they did the most selfish thing to football gamers.
    agreed, EA sucks. what i cant understand like most people here, WTF hasent the game been tested before reprduction? and last night heard 360s are dying because of that zombie killing in the mall game. if i paid 400 for a game system and it died, id be pissed. and is the reason i started playing more on the PC, you can basically set it up like a game console and do much more. recently bought an HD video card for 140, so i dont have to pay 400 for an hd console.
    but im unwilling to join the madden nation as of yet. i most likely will get the PC version at some point, and hope not to buy it again for another 3 years. the PC version i would say probably has updates out there to fix these tweaks.
    i too played NFL2k5, and that game was awesome, the running game was almost perfected compared to madden. i was sad it was a one year wonder because of EA and the NFL.

RIP NFL2k5.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Plus the 2k games cost a total of 20 dollars years. Honestly I liked madden better back when they first came out but I soon realized that madden never updates their games and the 2k series did. It's really pathetic. Don't buy out your competion. It's unfair.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345