Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Re: You Have GOT To See This

"Slade" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Maybe one day he'll join the NBA all-ugly team with the likes or Hornacek, Ewing and Rasheed Wallace.
    And Orlando Woolridge!
    Although the players you mentioned above are very grotesque, I believe that former Minnesota Timberwolf and current Los Angeles Clipper Sam Cassell is the ugliest player in the National Basketball Association because his appearance resembles that of the alien from the hit TV show "Futurama".
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

TroyWilliamson is offline Starter

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Maybe one day he'll join the NBA all-ugly team with the likes or Hornacek, Ewing and Rasheed Wallace.
    And Orlando Woolridge!
    Although the players you mentioned above are very grotesque, I believe that former Minnesota Timberwolf and current Los Angeles Clipper Sam Cassell is the ugliest player in the National Basketball Association because his appearance resembles that of the alien from the hit TV show "Futurama".
    Not as bad as sam cassel but...

All my friend were so mad when Noah and the Gators won the national championship. They just kept talking about how they hate him and he's so ugly.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Got this "All Ugly Team" from a website. It may be out-dated, but what they list with each player is funny:

The starting line-up:

G - Sam Cassell. There's no way around it. Sam is an ugly man, and I know there's a bouncer at a strip club somewhere that agrees with me. Is it possible that he averages 20 points a game because the guy guarding him is always playing with his eyes closed?

G - Reggie Miller. It's amazing that Reggie runs the floor as well as he does, because those ears aren't doing him any aerodynamic favors.

F - Jerome Williams. He's nicknamed the Junkyard Dog, and I don't know why PETA hasn't launched a full protest. That's quite an insult the junkyard-protecing canines of the world. He looks like he's spent some time in the prison dentist's chair.

F - Tyrone Hill. His head comes to a perfect point on top. Thankfully, no one will notice because the rest of his face looks like it's been at the bottom of the ocean for five months.

C - Vitaly Potapenko - With the mouthpiece out, he's ugly. With it in, he looks like the love child of Arvydas Sabonis and a German Shepherd.

Reserves:

Scottie Pippen. The sixth man. The NBA will be a far prettier place when Scottie retires. Eddy Curry. Compared to his face, his game is beautiful.

Calvin Booth. He has a head that's shaped like a thigh. It's not natural.

Maciej Lampe - His inclusion here is similar to Nick Collison being on the Olympic team. He's ugly enough to hold his own right now, but the promise of future ugliness is astounding.

Stephon Marbury. 6'2", 205. Cut the forehead in half, and he's 5'8", 160.

Dirk Nowitzki. Hässlich wie die Sünde.

Jahidi White. Close your eyes. Try to envision the last man in the world you'd want to share a prison cell with. That's Jahidi White.

Greg Ostertag. The crew cut makes him look like a chubby, borderline-literate, southern cop.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

How depressing, that poor dog :sad:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Noah looks disturbingly similar to a Puerto Rican drag queen I saw on TV the other day. I think it was Insomniac w/ Dave Attell.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

That dog was for real - died earlier this year.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Slade" wrote:
    Got this "All Ugly Team" from a website. It may be out-dated, but what they list with each player is funny:

The starting line-up:

G - Sam Cassell. There's no way around it. Sam is an ugly man, and I know there's a bouncer at a strip club somewhere that agrees with me. Is it possible that he averages 20 points a game because the guy guarding him is always playing with his eyes closed?

G - Reggie Miller. It's amazing that Reggie runs the floor as well as he does, because those ears aren't doing him any aerodynamic favors.

F - Jerome Williams. He's nicknamed the Junkyard Dog, and I don't know why PETA hasn't launched a full protest. That's quite an insult the junkyard-protecing canines of the world. He looks like he's spent some time in the prison dentist's chair.

F - Tyrone Hill. His head comes to a perfect point on top. Thankfully, no one will notice because the rest of his face looks like it's been at the bottom of the ocean for five months.

C - Vitaly Potapenko - With the mouthpiece out, he's ugly. With it in, he looks like the love child of Arvydas Sabonis and a German Shepherd.

Reserves:

Scottie Pippen. The sixth man. The NBA will be a far prettier place when Scottie retires. Eddy Curry. Compared to his face, his game is beautiful.

Calvin Booth. He has a head that's shaped like a thigh. It's not natural.

Maciej Lampe - His inclusion here is similar to Nick Collison being on the Olympic team. He's ugly enough to hold his own right now, but the promise of future ugliness is astounding.

Stephon Marbury. 6'2", 205. Cut the forehead in half, and he's 5'8", 160.

Dirk Nowitzki. Hässlich wie die Sünde.

Jahidi White. Close your eyes. Try to envision the last man in the world you'd want to share a prison cell with. That's Jahidi White.

Greg Ostertag. The crew cut makes him look like a chubby, borderline-literate, southern cop.
    He's retired but how about Patrck Ewing? :shock:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123