Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yooper?

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Yooper?

i learn something new everyday.

I went to college with a yooper i guess, the guy never said he was a yooper. But i'll have to call him a yooper next time I see him. I know yoopers like the snow. I have never met a yooper that doesnt own a snowmobile.
    You republican whore!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Bdubya" wrote:

I guess I must have thrown her name out there, but it's weird because I dont work for her. I think you are probably just stalking me and my family. That's fine though. Pasties are reeeeeal good, but I am strickly a meat, potato, and crust guy...no onions or anything gross.
    Oh well, my mistake. Apologies.
    Ahhh, ummmmmm, I don't think that I have the time or the energy to stalk anyone. I might stalk a dinner plate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Huh? ^^^^

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:

I guess I must have thrown her name out there, but it's weird because I dont work for her. I think you are probably just stalking me and my family. That's fine though. Pasties are reeeeeal good, but I am strickly a meat, potato, and crust guy...no onions or anything gross.
    Oh well, my mistake. Apologies.
    Ahhh, ummmmmm, I don't think that I have the time or the energy to stalk anyone. I might stalk a dinner plate.

That is true, stalking someone takes a lot of energy....I would imagine......plus you would have to be really creepy, and I just can't do that.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123