Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay for me!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Yay for me!!!

Well I am officially in business for myself!!! My parents own a DJ/Kaoroke business and my friend and I just opened our own branch of Phoenix Entertainment!!! Sorry just had to share my excitement with someone cause I'm at work all by myself!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yay for me!!!

That's pretty cool TNT!! I hope the business works out well for you!! I did some kaoroke back in the day when I went to college. Every Thursday night at this bar I frequented (only when I was 21 and over of course) had kaoroke night, and when me and my buddies got hammered, we were up on stage, attempting to sing!! Good luck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Yay for me!!!

haha... well I've been helping with their shows for a while so I know the horror of drunk men up on the stage :cringe: but its all in the name of fun so its ok!

Yay for me!!!

Hey, it takes a bold person to get up on stage and make a complete idiot out of themselves. I guess being drunk though you probably already make a complete idiot out of yourself!! Oh well!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Yay for me!!!

thats so true! hehe... its amusing to watch people make fools out of themselves though... but we do sound and light shows too... so if you're getting married soon you know who to contact for the entertainment... hint hint

Yay for me!!!

If you guys would be willing to come to Slinger Wisconsin where we would be getting married we could maybe work something out!!

Yay for me!!!

sure we would... I might even be willing to give ya a discount! DJ's are expensive... holy crap I can't believe the extra money I'm going to be making... hehehe

Yay for me!!!

That's great for you!! That's something that I should get into during the summertime! Even though I do really enjoy doing pretty much nothing except for coaching!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Yay for me!!!

Good for you bud! and best of luck!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Yay for me!!!

Chris Berman, he probably said something like that when Dan Marino was drafted too!! (If you don't know what I'm talking about look at enl's signature!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast