Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/baseball/mlb/05/05/yankees.redsox.death.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    That was just SICK!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    That Red Sox fan was asking for it by being a Red Sox fan LOL




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    That Red Sox fan was asking for it by being a Red Sox fan LOL
    When are you going to run over Favre?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    That Red Sox fan was asking for it by being a Red Sox fan LOL
    When are you going to run over Favre?
    Whenever I see him on the street. I will say my brakes failed




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    That Red Sox fan was asking for it by being a Red Sox fan LOL
    When are you going to run over Favre?
    Whenever I see him on the street. I will say my brakes failed
    That excuse is a good one and it works
    ;D

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Yankees fan accused of running down and killing Red Sox heckler

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    That Red Sox fan was asking for it by being a Red Sox fan LOL
    When are you going to run over Favre?
    Whenever I see him on the street. I will say my brakes failed
    That excuse is a good one and it works
    ;D
    So I hear. ;D ;D




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Similar Threads

  1. Report: Yankees Trademarked "Yankees Suck" Chant in 1996
    By BBQ Platypus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
  2. Williamson is killing us!
    By TheKnuck in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 10:25 AM
  3. my back is killing me
    By ViKing24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 05:11 AM
  4. You're all just killing me!
    By grpape in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 06:35 PM
  5. injuries are just killing us....
    By vikingtim in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •