Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    I was wondering, how many others here like to chat and sometimes share pics with their web cams?..

    I know Singer and I talk almost every mourning and evening with our yahoo voice chat...Sometimes we have some really good laughs there.

    If anyone else would like to drop in and say hi to me sometime or just shot the bull....my Yahoo IM is the same as here.... VikingNed


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    Im not a big fan of showing myself off on webcam.. Unless I know the person..

    They are kinda cool though and come in handy




    One Love

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Im not a big fan of showing myself off on webcam.. Unless I know the person..

    They are kinda cool though and come in handy




    One Love
    It's not so much for showing off myself, even though I am dam good looking..LOL...

    But I show things like, when My kid gets an award at school I'll hold it up to the cam or show of my pets.....

    Best thing is, my son who is still only 6, likes to run around butt naked, so when I hold the camera around the corner to catch him, to show singer, my son runs around trying to hide under tables and behind the tv and things......It's kinda funny as hell........He's going to make Streaking a big trendy thing to do again in the future....LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Im not a big fan of showing myself off on webcam.. Unless I know the person..

    They are kinda cool though and come in handy




    One Love
    It's not so much for showing off myself, even though I am dam good looking..LOL...

    But I show things like, when My kid gets an award at school I'll hold it up to the cam or show of my pets.....

    Best thing is, my son who is still only 6, likes to run around butt naked, so when I hold the camera around the corner to catch him, to show singer, my son runs around trying to hide under tables and behind the tv and things......It's kinda funny as hell........He's going to make Streaking a big trendy thing to do again in the future....LMAO

    ned i'm pretty sure thats illegial...

    i use msn messenger myself, PM me if you wanna chat on msn. i don't have a webcam, but i've used the voice chat thing and its pretty cool.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Im not a big fan of showing myself off on webcam.. Unless I know the person..

    They are kinda cool though and come in handy




    One Love
    It's not so much for showing off myself, even though I am dam good looking..LOL...

    But I show things like, when My kid gets an award at school I'll hold it up to the cam or show of my pets.....

    Best thing is, my son who is still only 6, likes to run around butt naked, so when I hold the camera around the corner to catch him, to show singer, my son runs around trying to hide under tables and behind the tv and things......It's kinda funny as hell........He's going to make Streaking a big trendy thing to do again in the future....LMAO

    ned i'm pretty sure thats illegial...

    i use msn messenger myself, PM me if you wanna chat on msn. i don't have a webcam, but i've used the voice chat thing and its pretty cool.
    My guess is you've never been to a porn chat room.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    i wasn't talking about showing off himself, but more his 6 year old son. I was just buggin anyway, and no i've never been to a porn chat room b/c u gotta pay for anything good.

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Yahoo IM and Chat...W/ web cam or not....

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i wasn't talking about showing off himself, but more his 6 year old son. I was just buggin anyway, and no i've never been to a porn chat room b/c u gotta pay for anything good.
    Most times, but not always!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. NEED 3 for Yahoo League
    By PAvikesfan in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
  2. Yahoo Chess Anyone?
    By SharperImage in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:58 PM
  3. Private Chat while PPO Chat down.
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
  4. PreGame Chat n Chat ROOM!
    By Mr. Purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 06:28 PM
  5. new yahoo league
    By fourdoorchevelle in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 06:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •