Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: XBox 360 or PS3?

PurplePackerEater,

If your problem if disk read errors (DRE), you can send it into sony and they will fix it for free!
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Personally I love my Xbox and the games I have for it, much more than PS2.

Basically I will buy whatever system has the most value (graphics, games etc.).

Though I know some games like Morrowind 4, future Star Wars KOTOR, will make me want to buy XBOX. From what Ive read though, the PS3 has a much better processor.

Well see, right now I'm just enjoying my Xbox.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Eyedea" wrote:
    PurplePackerEater,

If your problem if disk read errors (DRE), you can send it into sony and they will fix it for free!

Whoa, wait a minute. How do I know where to send them (I have a couple)? Can you, or someone, give me more info on this? I'd appreciate it.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I absolutely hate the Xbox controllers, and the graphics are pretty much the same, so PS3.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

alot of people are set in thier ways, the playstation was one of the first succesfull 128bit system, knocking out the n64. SO people tend to gravatate to sony and the ps2.But the xbox in every way detroys the ps2, and the xbox 360 will infact do the same to the ps3. You cant beleive that bill gates and his crew beleive that thier system is "good enough" to compete....They beleive that it will infact dominate like the xbox currently does. Dont get me wrong I will own all 3..(ps3, xbox360 and nintendo revolution) but my first choice is the xbox 360. SOny lost both its franchise games to the xbox...Grand Theft Auto and now Finaly Fantasy. Halo remains microsofts franchise boy and will always remain. Halo 3 will launch around the same time the ps3 does, which is a great move.Noone knows when the hell nintendo plans on getting thier fingers outta thier a$$ and releasing thiers...but in time it will fail like all thier systems. ANother thing is, someone talked about they havnt seen anything to wow then graphicly with the xbox 360, well the game that everyone is showing, is Need for Speed which is made bye EA and EA is a third party gameing company, Thier graphics have never been top notch on any system, they are good and clean but never dominate, wait till microsoft drops halo 3 screens or Fable 2. All in all Xbox360 and the PS3 will be very amazing systems, but if i had to choose 1, I'd go with xbox 360, plus i think it looks cooler.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    I absolutely hate the Xbox controllers, and the graphics are pretty much the same, so PS3.
    Maybe you mean the old Xbox controllers. the Xbox S controllers are way mroe comfortable and convenient than PS2.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

screw them both I'll stick with my Calico vision!
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12