Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

XBox 360 or PS3?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/mc/20050517/tc_mc/e3xbox360vsplaystation3

There's an article from E3 comparing the two. This article pretty much tears the 360 a new one. I'm very torn on this. I have XBox now, and I don't regret having it at all, I think its superior technologically to PS2. So I kind of consider myself an XBox loyalist, but after reading that article, and thinking of the ramifications of nearly an entire year extra of development for Sony to create games and explore hardware capabilities, it seems like PS3 might be a better console. I might be too impatient to wait for the PS3 though!

I'll probably decide when its closer to release, when I can see screenshots of both comparatively. Right now, I say PS3. What do you guys think?

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Re: XBox 360 or PS3?

Japanese tech > American tech. I myself really dont care and probably wont get either because as it is with my ps2 I play it like once ever few months.

Compter > all still.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

I had the same conversation with a huge gamer today. He was telling me about the processors all the two have a stuff. Anyway, he said that he is going to get a XBOX, mostly because he is xbox fan. However he did say that he may get a PS3 because they have a year to improve themselves. This is like when ps2 came out a full year ahead of xbox and gamecube.

For me, I am a sony fan, so unless xbox comes out with a new great feature, or ps3 is a huge waste, I'm going to wait for the ps3
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Sony will probably fix up everything and top everything XBox 360 has by the time its out.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I myself will probably be getting the PS3. The graphics can't even be compare between the 360 and PS3. Playstation overrall has the best lineup of games, although XBOX does have Halo. It's going to take a lot to get me to change my mind about getting a PS3.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I like the controller on the PS2, because it's what I'm used to, but the reliability of the PS2 is CRAP! I bought my last one the day Madden 2005 came out and it stopped working about two months ago. I'm sure the cause is from being dirty, but can't they make a better air filtering system?

I'll still buy a PS3 though.

ps I bought my son a PS2 for his B-Day and have talked him into leaving it in the living room!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

who cares, i got a gamecube. lol

Swamination is offline Rookie

My stomach is upset. You know why? It's because I am really rooting for Microsoft here. I have both a PS2 and XB, and as of this date I have had more fun with my XB than my PS2. It is quite sad how a juggernaut like Microsoft is pushing their machine. Their press conferences have shown nothing out of this world (When I was watching clips of 360 games I fealt like my XB was on). One crucial mistake I believe will shoot 360 in the foot is that they are going to be the 1st console on the market, and very early. They could of EASILY milked the XB because imo it still has alot of life in it still. Now they are going to rushed to produce a console on time that will dissapoint. Hopefully, we will learn more about it today since E3 is three days.

Space Coyote Guest

This could be a tough choice for some people. You have to analyze the two and try to predict what the future holds and which platform will be better or at least have better features...

Thank the maker this decision is easy for me. It's called DOA 4.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"Swamination" wrote:
    My stomach is upset. You know why? It's because I am really rooting for Microsoft here. I have both a PS2 and XB, and as of this date I have had more fun with my XB than my PS2. It is quite sad how a juggernaut like Microsoft is pushing their machine. Their press conferences have shown nothing out of this world (When I was watching clips of 360 games I fealt like my XB was on). One crucial mistake I believe will shoot 360 in the foot is that they are going to be the 1st console on the market, and very early. They could of EASILY milked the XB because imo it still has alot of life in it still. Now they are going to rushed to produce a console on time that will dissapoint. Hopefully, we will learn more about it today since E3 is three days.
    I agree with your whole statement.. and actually E3 is happening now! Check out Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo's press conferences. http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html They all unveil there new systems and show what they are capable of.

Also, you can find some more info on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution on this site http://www.gamespot.com/index.html
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast