Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Xbox 360 Camp Out!

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "Valhalladeath" wrote:
    I've said it once, I've said it a million times--It's all about the software! I'll end up owning all the systems, (I am a freelance gaming journalist as a second job), at some point in time, but the system that comes out on top is the one that gets the third party software developer support. Being the best machine has never meant number one in hardware sales, so I expect a big battle coming up in the next few years. Should be a lot of fun! BTW, where is the love for the Nintendo Revolution? =)
    Ha! I took one look at the controller and turned the other way! Another dumb idea by Nintendo, IMO. The president of Nintendo said "There are people who would never touch a game controller, but anyone would pick up a TV remote."

While this may be true, the only people that are going to pick up a remote to play a GAME is the same demographic who picked up a controller to play a GAME. People who want to play video games play them. Just because you change the controller doesn't mean people will have more interest in playing video games. Personally, I think they just alienated most regular gamers who would rather use a regular, proven controller than a gimmicky remote, while at the same time failing to appeal to people who don't play them.
    yup i agree i don't know what the heck Nintendo is thinking, they used to rule all and now they are laughed about. they haven't made a very good system since the N64 and now all the new stuff seems directed towards the younger audience that doesn't remeber them being a great power in the 90s, the younger audience only cares about PS2 and X-Box.

the only thing that sounded pretty cool about that new system Nintendo is developing is, i heard that you can play all the other Nintendo system games on the new console so that's pretty cool but i don't know about that controller.

Thanks Josdin

I wouldn't sleep over at a store if it was selling my kidney back to me. And i'm a PS guy....

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lol thats cold lotza! haha

I'm gonna get the ps3 as well. as far as the nintendo revolution, idk anything about it really and nore do alot of people. I'll check it out tho.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Good luck with that but I'll be watching the game and I am a playstation gamer so I am waiting for that system.
    Ya I am a huge PS guy as well and cannot wait until the PS3 system comes out.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

waiting outside for something like this is pointless. wait a week, save yourself the trouble. waiting outside for a once in a lifetime concert ticket should be done at every chance possible, but waiting for a game or a movie (ie star wars and harry porter) is a waste. just wait 2 days and there is no worries. or be smart and pre order your system or just download the movie.
    We're bringing purple back.

well A: in a week you wont be able to find these becuase thier is a shortage, and the second wave dosnt ship till the new year. B Video games are my intrest so there for I dont mind waiting outside.

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

Well its like 7:30 AM here in florida and im packin up my stuff and gettin ready to go sit...sit...and sit some more. But it will be worth it when i get my xbox 360!!!!!!! I'm gonna try and go to a sports bar right next to our best buy and watch as much of the game as possible. FUDGE YOU CHEESE HEADS!!!!!!!!!

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

pre-ordered in May so its all good.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    well A: in a week you wont be able to find these becuase thier is a shortage, and the second wave dosnt ship till the new year. B Video games are my intrest so there for I dont mind waiting outside.
    i love video games as well WoT but i don't know if i'd wait outside all day to get a new video game console. i'm just gonna wait and compare it to the PS3 and then buy which ever i think is better. i'm doing fine with my PS2 for the time being :lol:

Thanks Josdin

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    as some people may know the xbox 360 launches tuesday. I will be camping out from 5pm Monday evening till 9 AM tuesday morning to get my hands on the 360! I'm going to miss one of the biggest games this season but I will be with you guys in spirit!!!

anyone else gettin one?
    outcast316 wrote:
    pre-ordered in May so its all good.
    LoL. You missed the game for this? :cwm10:

WHY wouldn't you pre-order or just go to the store at 9:00 AM? :shock:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast