Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Xbox 360

Alright, someone please help me understand this thing. My boyfriend just bought one yesterday. Now don't get me wrong. I like to play video games, but over $400 for this?!?!?! It better do my dishes for that kind of money!

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Xbox 360

Wow.. 400 bucks?!

Me'thinks he might wanna check out a cheaper place to go for his videogames!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Its well worth it...haha.And 400 bucks for the system it is, is not that bad. PS3 is rumored in the 550 range.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

It was so much because he got all the extras with it... rather then buying memory cards he got the one with the hard drive in it and blah blah blah.

He's already talking about the new PS3 and how he needs to reserve it. The video game store said they just released the info that its going to be out in Nov and will be around $600.00. I told him no way in hell. We'll see if he listens.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Well I bought my 360 on the day it came out, and I spent over 400 for it! There's no way I'll buy the PS3 though. Spending 400 is one thing, spending over a grand on video game systems is something else!

Prophet Guest

Just tell him your Xbox is worth a lot more then the PS3 he is willing to fork coin over to buy and he has a long way to go before he owns the one that he is already using.

But is it really even worth the $400?? The game I saw him playing last night didn't look much different then the normal Xbox

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    It was so much because he got all the extras with it... rather then buying memory cards he got the one with the hard drive in it and blah blah blah.

He's already talking about the new PS3 and how he needs to reserve it. The video game store said they just released the info that its going to be out in Nov and will be around $600.00. I told him no way in hell. We'll see if he listens.
    LMAO, that's funny what you said in your first post, "It better do my dishes for that kind of money."

But I'm going to be one of those people who buy PS3, even if it's 500-600 dollars. I don't have an Xbox 360 and I don't plan on buying one, because I don't like Xbox360.

I've been waiting on the PS3 and whenever it comes out, I will buy one.(no matter what the price is)

Now that might sound crazy to some of you, but people spend their money on what they like.

It blows my mind, when I see countless people spend over a thousand dollars a year on cigarettes, and other products that only do harm to your body.

So if I want to spend 500-600 dollars on a video game system, don't think I'm crazy, at least I'm spending my money on something that dosen't harm my body.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    But I'm going to be one of those people who buy PS3, even if it's 500-600 dollars. I don't have an Xbox 360 and I don't plan on buying one, because I don't like Xbox360.

I've been waiting on the PS3 and whenever it comes out, I will buy one.(no matter what the price is)
    And it's this kind of blind loyalty to brands that keeps Sony, Calvin Klein, Dell, Microsoft, Nike and countless others in business. :wink:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Atleast he didnt spend 26 hours outside, over night, at best buy like I did. Haha as nerdy as it sounds,it was worth it.

My brother and his wife are just like you guys. Hes a video game nut and his wife cant understand why he HAS to have the new games and such.But hey it could be worse, be could be spending his money on hookers and Kenny Rodger Cd's.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast