Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: WoW 6000 members

People come and go on forums. Some members don't post much they just like to read. Some members don't want to wade through the Madden football posts of the offseason and avoid it altogether.

When the season starts rolling, old faces start coming back.

Alot of people use the site for football talk, they don't really care to socialize with everyone. Plus it is a forum and like any forum people just stop posting. Maybe one day they have a day of clarity and realize those 3 pound love handles are a result of sitting on a forum all day and decide to quit.

Basically, it's the offseason it will pick up when we start playing. You will have the pessimists who NEVER post unless we lose, you will have the optimist who only posts when we win........

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    People come and go on forums. Some members don't post much they just like to read. Some members don't want to wade through the Madden football posts of the offseason and avoid it altogether.

Alot of people use the site for football talk, they don't really care to socialize with everyone. Plus it is a forum and like any forum people just stop posting. Maybe one day they have a day of clarity and realize those 3 pound love handles are a result of sitting on a forum all day and decide to quit.

Basically, it's the offseason it will pick up when we start playing. You will have the pessimists who NEVER post unless we lose, you will have the optimist who only posts when we win........

Some of us are just such big junkies we cannot get enough of our PPO fix! lmao
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

O okay

Formerly Viking24

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I've only been a member for a little over a week and I'm already addicted.

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

I know you have like 150 post already which is really good considering I have close to 270 and I've been here for months

Formerly Viking24

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Del Rio" wrote:
    You also have the procrastinators who plan on posting, but never do.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Del Rio" wrote:

Totally agree with the Madden threads, etc., etc., ..... more football talk, more posting ... till then, Have a Good Day !!!!! :lol:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    You also have the procrastinators who plan on posting, but never do.
    But now is the time to get to know us! Don't wait like I did...post now! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ViKing24" wrote:
    Yah I know but he it said he joined in 2002 I thought this place was created in 1998 though. Or were the forums created later or what.
    It WAS created in 1998...BUT when Webby reworked the site in 2002, a bunch of stuff got lost (he could tell you more since I wasn't here when that all happened). Basically, everyone's start date got reset...and some people even lost their original names (VikingNed is one of them, I think). Ask Webby if you wanna know more.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

3 away from 6000

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast