"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by FedjeViking
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikes_King
    Webby would be the mayor, singer the newspaper editor, and of course cajun the local creepy guy that hits on all the women in the bar

Two of those already exist. I am the PP.O anchorman & Cajun is the creepy guy that hits on all the women. :razz:
    Singer...What was that title Cajun gave me? The one I liked best? I can't use that seach thing at all for some reason! It never gives me what I want to know! :lol:
    It was EITHER PP.O Viking Queen Mother OR PP.O Ambassador to the Viking Homeland
    THERE you are!!! Where have you been all night?? Don't you know you were needed?? :lol: :lol:

Yes it's the 'PP.O Viking Queen Mother' I like the best! :lol:

YEA! Changed my name, but not the one I want! :lol:
    I was "Taking Care of Business" with the ladies! :lol:

Actually, my firm's annual picnic was today so I was there most of the day. Good fun, GREAT barbeque and hot women...well, not many were hot but there were a few! :wink: And they were all flocking around The Cajun as usual... :grin:
    That's because you were standing next to your car.

That's what they wanted to see. :wink:
    Or, if Mrs. Cajun was there they may have wanted to tell her how he works so hard posting on PP.O!! :lol: :lol:
    I get my real work done...so there are no complaints on what I do in my free time.
    You must have very little "real work" to do. :evil4:
    Webby should get paid for training Cajun in typing skills! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: WoW 6000 members

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Webby would be the mayor, singer the newspaper editor, and of course cajun the local creepy guy that hits on all the women in the bar

Two of those already exist. I am the PP.O anchorman & Cajun is the creepy guy that hits on all the women. :razz:
    Singer...What was that title Cajun gave me? The one I liked best? I can't use that seach thing at all for some reason! It never gives me what I want to know! :lol:
    It was EITHER PP.O Viking Queen Mother OR PP.O Ambassador to the Viking Homeland
    THERE you are!!! Where have you been all night?? Don't you know you were needed?? :lol: :lol:

Yes it's the 'PP.O Viking Queen Mother' I like the best! :lol:

YEA! Changed my name, but not the one I want! :lol:
    I was "Taking Care of Business" with the ladies! :lol:

Actually, my firm's annual picnic was today so I was there most of the day. Good fun, GREAT barbeque and hot women...well, not many were hot but there were a few! :wink: And they were all flocking around The Cajun as usual... :grin:

That's what they wanted to see. :wink:
    Or, if Mrs. Cajun was there they may have wanted to tell her how he works so hard posting on PP.O!! :lol: :lol:
    I get my real work done...so there are no complaints on what I do in my free time.
    You must have very little "real work" to do. :evil4:
    Enough to satisfy my clients and to keep the partners happy! Their opinions are the ONLY ones that matter.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Two of those already exist. I am the PP.O anchorman & Cajun is the creepy guy that hits on all the women. razz
    Singer...What was that title Cajun gave me? The one I liked best? I can't use that seach thing at all for some reason! It never gives me what I want to know! lol
    THERE you are!!! Where have you been all night?? Don't you know you were needed?? lol lol

Yes it's the 'PP.O Viking Queen Mother' I like the best! lol

YEA! Changed my name, but not the one I want! lol
    I was "Taking Care of Business" with the ladies! lol

Actually, my firm's annual picnic was today so I was there most of the day. Good fun, GREAT barbeque and hot women...well, not many were hot but there were a few! wink And they were all flocking around The Cajun as usual... grin

That's what they wanted to see. wink
    Or, if Mrs. Cajun was there they may have wanted to tell her how he works so hard posting on PP.O!! lol lol
    You must have very little "real work" to do. evil4
    Enough to satisfy my clients and to keep the partners happy! Their opinions are the ONLY ones that matter.
    Hopefully he doesn't have to buy a few hundred goats before he gets what he was promised.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:

Two of those already exist. I am the PP.O anchorman & Cajun is the creepy guy that hits on all the women. razz
    Singer...What was that title Cajun gave me? The one I liked best? I can't use that seach thing at all for some reason! It never gives me what I want to know! lol
    THERE you are!!! Where have you been all night?? Don't you know you were needed?? lol lol

Yes it's the 'PP.O Viking Queen Mother' I like the best! lol

YEA! Changed my name, but not the one I want! lol
    I was "Taking Care of Business" with the ladies! lol

Actually, my firm's annual picnic was today so I was there most of the day. Good fun, GREAT barbeque and hot women...well, not many were hot but there were a few! wink And they were all flocking around The Cajun as usual... grin

That's what they wanted to see. wink
    Or, if Mrs. Cajun was there they may have wanted to tell her how he works so hard posting on PP.O!! lol lol
    You must have very little "real work" to do. evil4
    Hopefully he doesn't have to buy a few hundred goats before he gets what he was promised.
    That's ONLY done in WVa and some parts of Wisconsin! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

like in that little town by the name of Greenbay?

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011