Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Worst Movie You Have Seen Thread II

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Wow.. I can't believe that you guys didn't like Little Miss Sunshine. One of the best movie's i've ever seen to be honest.

Lady in the Water was pretty much the worst movie i've ever seen. Crank was pretty bad too.
    I thought Little Miss Sunshine was pretty good too PPE.

Worst movie I've ever seen is either Scary Movie 4 or Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

On another note, I saw Pan's Labyrinth last night and it was AWESOME.

I really wanna see that.It looks amazing.I saw Smokin Aces yesterday and it was awesome.One of the best movies I've seen in awhile.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Here is two of the worst Ive ever seen;

[img width=400 height=594]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/monster.jpg[/img]

[img width=369 height=522]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000B1OEO.01._PE47_.Attack-of-the-Killer-Tomatoes._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I've never seen either of those singer, but they NEVER looked like they'd be alright to me. If I am going to go see Charlize Theron or Christina Ricci in a movie, I expect them to look hot. They look like freakin' meth addicts in that movie.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

"Tromeo and Juliet" this Dingus I used to hang out with thought it look cool so he rented it. it was a crappy B movie,no forget that it was an F movie. awful story of inbreeding. but its was by some Troma movie studios I am pretty sure they went bankrupt.

MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey" wrote:
    I've never seen either of those singer, but they NEVER looked like they'd be alright to me. If I am going to go see Charlize Theron or Christina Ricci in a movie, I expect them to look hot. They look like freakin' meth addicts in that movie.
    If you like to see two woman make out don't watch THAT movie.....YUCK
    :-X

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Ltrey" wrote:
    They are, or some other kind of drugs. Can't remember, it's been a few years since I've seen it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on subject. "The Lake House" is the worste movie I've seen in a looong time. I don't think that a movie gets any worse. Even my wife didn't like it, so it's not just that it's a chick flick.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Another really bad one was one with Burt Reynolds called "Cop and a Half". And there was the Sylvester Stallone movie "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot!".
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah someone said prime evil, lake placid should have been called lake flaccid, baby boy, saw 2 I wish I NEVER saw, menace to society only because it was made was it a menace,
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Another really bad one was one with Burt Reynolds called "Cop and a Half". And there was the Sylvester Stallone movie "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot!".
    Well I was just assuming we were talking about the worst movies we've ever seen, non-Sylvester Stallone edition. I mean, he's in a category all by himself if you wanna include him.

Stop or My Mom Will Shoot, Over the Top, Cobra, Copland, Rhinestone, Oscar... the list goes on.

I like this description:

"After Rocky, Stallone started his long, drawn-out fall from glory. He made crappy movies, sequels to those crappy movies and sequels to those sequels. Rocky came back, again and again. He was joined by Rambo and dozens of other characters, all drawn with the depth of a petrie dish."

I gotta admit though, I can never turn off a Stallone movie if it's on TV. They're just so fun to watch in their brutality.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast