Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Worst drivers in US

Hey, I hate Wisconsin drivers just as much, but Chicagoans (I don't know if that's right?) are pretty bad. Your summary is really good though!! The way I look at it, is if they don't drive as good as me, they are a terrible driver. Personally I'd rather be driving faster than I should than the people that drive 5 under in the fast lane like in Wisconny!! Good points made though josdin!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Worst drivers in US

Its pretty wicked in Atlanta... but the rest of georgia is ok

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Worst drivers in US

I think the reason people drive so poorly in California is that they're afraid if they go faster, they might get pulled over . . . and then deported. Viva Mexico!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Worst drivers in US

CVGVIKE, I also read a report and Minnesota drivers were the worst in the nation in that report. Being from North Dakota I must say that the drivers here in Bismarck are bad, some of the worst. I have driven up and down the east coast and most of the drivers there are not bad, Florida was one of the best states to drive in. This being a forum that is mostly Minnesota residents someone please tell me WHY are Minnesota drivers so determined to drive in the passing lane? It does not matter if they are going 85 or 55, they are just determined to stay there. If you drive like that out east, there is going to be a big wreck if they don't shoot you first LOL
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Worst drivers in US

I would say that wherever the JACK :bootyshake: is from that is right in front of me when I am trying to get somewhere quickly has the worst drivers.

Seperate note on SOME elderly drivers. Other night I was driving through town. The car in front of me was doing roughly minus 7 MPH. Frustrating but no huge deal didn't have anywhere special to be. Figured he was just cruising!! Anyway get to an intersection with a green light in our favour and some idiot whips a left right in front of him! Now the problem comes in reaction time...I saw this other car cutting him off and the old dude never touched his brakes until he almost clipped the other cars rear end. THEN stopped in the middle of intersection until the light turned red. I told my wife that by the day my reaction time gets that slow we better have enough money to hire a driver because I don't want to end up doing something like this.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Worst drivers in US

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    Its pretty wicked in Atlanta... but the rest of georgia is ok
    [size=7px][/size]

Atlanta drivers are the worst- It's like Nascar with 30,000 people
    on the track :shaking:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12