Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Worst drivers in US

I was reading a forum on bad drivers and I have a survey for you. If anybody who reads this is from Michigan..don't be offended..but YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!! Number two IMO is a tie between Ohio and Florida but they are a very distant second to MI. And Kentucky drivers aren't that great either..Many KY drivers don't know what a turn signal is. Minnesota, Iowa and even Wisconsin drivers seem to be some of the best drivers. So here are your nominees for the state with the worst drivers..I only listed five I've had experiences with on the road. If you have a state who should have been on this list, let me know.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Worst drivers in US

When My sister started Driving, The Ohio ranking plumeted!

Worst drivers in US

indiana! holly cow! i drive all over the midwest for my work, and they are by FAR the worst. they need to send that whole state back to driver's ed.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Worst drivers in US

What about California?! If it ever rains out here, people instantly forget how to drive and end up in a pile-up. Can you imagine if it actually snowed how bad it would be? I gotta be honest about this though, Californians can do more with their two hands while driving than anyone else. I've seen people smoke, talk on the cell phone, apply makeup in the mirror, and read a script all at the same time!! Oh yeah, and anyone who drives a Toyotal Corolla is automatically a BAD DRIVER! I don't know what happens at the dealership, but I think they don't sell you the car unless they know you're going to drive like sh*t on the road! I think it's the foreigner's car of choice.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Worst drivers in US

Ohio......I live here.......drivers suck here!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Worst drivers in US

Obviously you've never been to New Mexico. It should have been included in the poll. Hands down the worst drivers in the country. And being someone who has driven in many of the 50 states, I would agree that Wisconsin has some good drivers. At least that state has something going for them.
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Worst drivers in US

I would have to say Illinois, people in Chicago are crazy!!! I haven't been to any of the other places though so I can't give a good vote. But where I have been that isn't on the list is NEW YORK, those people are psycho out there. They honk their horns like crazy, cut you off, flip you off and give you the worst looks. That fast paced lifestyle out there has made them the worst drivers, not to mention the traffic is terrible!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Worst drivers in US

Somehow, =P, you forgot Idaho. I tell you what, look out if you see that plate, they are still on the farm, even in a big city.

gpete13 is offline Starter

Worst drivers in US

Well on the east coast it has to be Maryland, I think the driver test is held at a bumber car ride. I allways fear a car with a white plate and a shield on it. Watch out!! Then outside of their own state its NY, the concept of keeping to the right and passing on the left on the highway doesnt not apply to them. Virgina has the best drivers, loved driving down 95 with some Virginan plates around me.

What I cant understand is I live in an area that gets a lot of vacationers. Why do people become stupid just because they are on vacation. You should still be able to drive normal. I know their not familar with the area and you might get lost, but speeds are posted and traffic lights work the same everywhere.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Worst drivers in US

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I would have to say Illinois, people in Chicago are crazy!!! I haven't been to any of the other places though so I can't give a good vote. But where I have been that isn't on the list is NEW YORK, those people are psycho out there. They honk their horns like crazy, cut you off, flip you off and give you the worst looks. That fast paced lifestyle out there has made them the worst drivers, not to mention the traffic is terrible!!
    ...and I was going to say Wisconsin drivers are the worst. But that's the way it is. Chicago drivers hate Wisconsin drivers, and vice versa. In Wisconsin, if you're going 5 over the speed limit, you're in the fast lane, passing the majority of traffic. However, you also have to dodge the drivers going 5 under, that still feel that they're entitled to drive that speed in the fast lane. I can get tough. Those 5-under drivers have a pack mentality. They like to drive next to each other, taking up all of the lanes.

In Chicago, if you're going 5 over, you better be in the right lane with your hazard lights on, and have a good excuse for going that slow. That is, if the highways are clear. If you're stuck in rush hour in Chicago, and the lane next to you is moving faster than yours, then it's your responsibility to move over into that lane, in order to get traffic moving. Don't use your turn signal. That just gives the guy you're about to cut off the chance to speed up.

VKG4LFE, does that about sum up the arguments from both sides of the border?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast