Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

'World's unsexiest man' named

[size=18px]World's unsexiest man' named[/size]
    Gilbert Gottfried, Randy Johnson, Roger Ebert top list

BOSTON, Massachusetts (Reuters) -- Comedian Gilbert Gottfried, the voice of the Aflac duck in television commercials for the insurer, was crowned "unsexiest man in the world" by an alternative newspaper Tuesday.

"The parrot-voiced, pickle-faced comic is to sexy what Kryptonite is to Superman," The Boston Phoenix wrote.

New York Yankees pitcher Randy Johnson came in second followed by film critic Roger Ebert, television psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw and Fox television co-host Alan Colmes.

Even actor Brad Pitt made the list, as the newspaper's 100th-least sexy man.

Osama bin Laden clocked in at number eight.

George Steinbrenner, owner of the Yankees -- arch-rivals to the Boston Red Sox -- also made the list.

"Come on, we live in Boston, you knew it was coming," the Phoenix said.

Others included pop star Michael Jackson and nasal-voiced rapper Mike Diamond (Mike D) of the Beastie Boys.

Gottfried has had numerous television and film roles, including a year as a cast member on NBC's "Saturday Night Live."
    Phew. Dodged that bullet again this year. :wink:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 'World's unsexiest man' named

Of course, the opinions came out of Bahston...like the rest of the country cares what they think anymore!

But I guess that we can now declare them geniuses for figuring out that Gottfried will probably never get laid...not like it takes rocket science to figure that one out!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Did Gottfried get most annoying man too?

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

Mike D? What's he doing on this list? He's a beastie boy for the love of god!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

how ugly do you have to be to be declared "unsexier" than osama bin laden? lol
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Of course, the opinions came out of Bahston...like the rest of the country cares what they think anymore!

But I guess that we can now declare them geniuses for figuring out that Gottfried will probably never get laid...not like it takes rocket science to figure that one out!
    Man, I am GLAD that I'm not famous! I'd top the list for sure!!! :silent:

About that whole Randy Johnson thing, Cajun......... I hate to break it to you, but thesmokinggun.com just revealed that "The Big Unit's" nickname refers to an abnormally large big toe on his left foot. His genitals are actually freakishly small. :lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Man, I am GLAD that I'm not famous! I'd top the list for sure!!! :silent:

About that whole Randy Johnson thing, Cajun......... I hate to break it to you, but thesmokinggun.com just revealed that "The Big Unit's" nickname refers to an abnormally large big toe on his left foot. His genitals are actually freakishly small. :lol:
    Only YOU would deign to gather that information...not my cup of tea...but if it interests and stimulates you, then go for it! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Man, I am GLAD that I'm not famous! I'd top the list for sure!!! silent

About that whole Randy Johnson thing, Cajun......... I hate to break it to you, but thesmokinggun.com just revealed that "The Big Unit's" nickname refers to an abnormally large big toe on his left foot. His genitals are actually freakishly small. lol
    Only YOU would deign to gather that information...not my cup of tea...but if it interests and stimulates you, then go for it! razz
    Cajun, note the smiley. That means it's a joke.

This thingy >:lol: < Y'know, this one, right here? = laughter = joke.

Any questions?

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:

Or like anyone EVER cared :twisted:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

I could've sworn I won that award... :lol:

Oh well, I'll just have to settle for "World's Sexiest Man" instead... another :lol:
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast