Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

World Will End In 2060

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23401099-details/The+world+will+end+in+2060%2C+according+to+Newton/article.do

His famously analytical mind worked out the laws of gravity and unravelled the motion of the planets.

And when it came to predicting the end of the world, Sir Isaac Newton was just as precise.

He believed the Apocalypse would come in 2060 – exactly 1,260 years after the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire, according to a recently published letter.
    I wonder if the Vikes will have won a Super Bowl by then?
    ;D

Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: World Will End In 2060

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23401099-details/The+world+will+end+in+2060%2C+according+to+Newton/article.do

His famously analytical mind worked out the laws of gravity and unravelled the motion of the planets.

And when it came to predicting the end of the world, Sir Isaac Newton was just as precise.

He believed the Apocalypse would come in 2060 – exactly 1,260 years after the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire, according to a recently published letter.
    ;D

We'll both probably be long gone by then...unless we break the world record for longest living human!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:

;D

Only if the NFL doesn't go bankrupt in 2051.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"COJOMAY" wrote:

;D

The Vikes will be way ahead in the 4th quarter of the superbowl w/ 2 seconds left to play. Then the world will end.
    :

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"The" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

;D

The Vikes will be way ahead in the 4th quarter of the superbowl w/ 2 seconds left to play. Then the world will end.
    :

lol thats a good one. I always wonder if the vikes will win the super bowl while I am still alive. I am only 31...

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I'm pretty sure they won't win it while I'm still alive. I'm nearly 69.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they won't win it while I'm still alive. I'm nearly 69.
    Keep the faith Cojo! You've got a lot of miles left.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

the world will end in 2060....umm i dont wanna be around for that

Thanks josdin00

Hopefully we can end the world on a high note with a good 2059 season leading up to a super bowl XCV win. But it'll require us to get past a very experienced Packers team with the veteran Brett Favre at the helm.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"arrested_developer" wrote:
    Hopefully we can end the world on a high note with a good 2059 season leading up to a super bowl XCV win. But it'll require us to get past a very experienced Packers team with the veteran Brett Favre at the helm.
    He's not dead yet!!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast