Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

World Junior Hockey Championship

I was just wondering if you guys follow this tournament at all in the US? We follow anything hockey pretty closely in Canada. US was pretty heavy favorites with Russia this year but choked against Canada and Russia :P.

Let the dominance carry over to the Olympics...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Re: World Junior Hockey Championship

Yeah I have been watching. We did choke. I have lost a lot of respect for canadian fans and russian players. I havent seen all the games. I caught most of the game against Russia. I dont know what time the 2 medal games are tomorrow. Does anyone else know?

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I saw a little bit of the game against canada, just wanted to watch some of the wild prospects play. it was a decent game for the most part and both teams looked like they were pretty even when i was watching.
    ;-)

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    Yeah I have been watching. We did choke. I have lost a lot of respect for canadian fans and russian players. I havent seen all the games. I caught most of the game against Russia. I dont know what time the 2 medal games are tomorrow. Does anyone else know?
    I, as well as most Canadians, lost all respect for Jack Johnson after his cheap shot elbow at the end of the game.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

There are some players that need to learn some respect. Johnson is one of them and who ever that big goon was that played for russia there are others.
    The medal games should be exciting. Russia and Canada pretty much the two Hockey Powerhouses. And then you have the Finns and the Americans two up and coming powerhouses.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

wow i didnt think this would get a topic at all. not many really care about this tournment at all and they really should because it is so fun to watch. canada is like rockem-sockem robots out there. they hit everything and anyone fearlessly. my boys are going to be in tough tommorow afternoon against the highly skilled russians. we did in fact beat them in exibition play 8-1, but that was without their start Malkin.
    We're bringing purple back.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

and Finland wins the bronze medal over the USA. it just turned a final.

now only about 90minutes until the gold medal game. GO CANADA GO
    We're bringing purple back.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:

I am guessing that you lost respect fo rthe Canadian fans for booing that meat-head Jack Johnson, am I right?

Our fans are very knowledgeable and remember cheap shots, that is why they booed Johnson. If it was for other reasons, that is fine, just let us know what you mean. I lost some respect for the American team when they were losing handily to the ruskies and they were running around like chickens witht their heads cut off! I find that the American squad is good at winning and terrible at losing. If the Canadians behaved that way coach Sutter would have beat his players himself.

No worries Finnish, I am not mad, just talking about what I saw!! The Canadians are in tough with the Ruskies, however I feel we'll succeed and win the gold!!

Skol Canada!!

Cheers!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I watched almost the entire game against Russia. It sucked. Russian's are a bunch of cocky F@#$s. We'll get the gold in the Olympics, well probably not but oh well. Phil Kessel is an animal and Chris Borque has played really well too.

The only reason Jack Johnson elbowed that guy was because of all of the other cheap shots the Russian's were puttin' on our boys!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Jack Johnson throw an elbow to a canadian dude. I didnt watch that game so I didnt see what happened. But what kinda ticked me off was what the canadian fans were chantting at the end of the russian game. That was uncalled for I can understand if it was just against Johnson but to say a country sucks is kinda pathetic. I am sure americans fans chant canada sux and that but I just think it is disrespectful. I guess all I want to see is respect for the country. I am not upset either I would just like to see a bit more class from all the fans and teams.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast