Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Workouts

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Workouts

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Haha Singer.. I hear chicks are happy with a 20 min session!

One Love
    You hear WRONG...maybe that's why you HEAR about it instead of EXPERIENCING it for yourself! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    When I was doing the SWAT gig, a lot of my team members used that. Seemed to help bulk them up, but it also added to the flatulence factor x10... :shock:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I do know if you don't work out when yoou take the stuff it will just make you fat. I went to college with a guy that took it and did't work out and he became a lard a$$.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

eat a lot of protein. get soem proteing drinks and if youre really serious get some creatine. just dont go overboard with it and drink a lot of water. trust me that works
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Haha Singer.. I hear chicks are happy with a 20 min session!

One Love
    You hear WRONG...maybe that's why you HEAR about it instead of EXPERIENCING it for yourself! :razz:

Hey now, I went on this message board and chicks actually get bored if u go for more then a half hour or so they said haha.. Unless ur really good and know how to keep em interested!

The average guy lasts like 5 mins I think I heard.. So if I go 20 I think im in pretty decent shape

But to working out.. I think I might get some Creatine.. I already drink a buttload of water.. And I work out a decent ammount.. So hopefully I don't get fat

One Love

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Here is the workout that I do Danny.

Monday-This is a heavy upper body day. Do high weight and low reps. Like 4 sets of 4-5 reps. Do this with bench press, close grip bench, over head dumbell press and you can also do curls and tricep extensions. Behind neck press and upright rows.

Tuesday-This is a heavy leg day. High weight and low reps again. 4 sets of 4-5 reps. Do squats, power clean, lunges, leg extensions, and leg curls. Then a pyramid of calf raisors. You can also do some wall sits.

Wednesday-This is an upper body day again except this time with lower weight and higher reps. Do the same lifts as before but insted of doing 4-5 reps, do 8-10 reps.

Thursday-Light leg day. Do the same lifts as before except lower weight and higher reps again. 4 sets of 8-10 reps.

After every workout I do some running. Usually about a mile, sometimes a little more. I also do different ab workouts I don't know the names of all of them and some are hard to explain so I'm not going to try. I will show you sometime. To get your abs to show though you need to run. Running will get rid of that extra layer of fat that will let your abs show.

The toughest part is just being consistant with it but if you can stay consistant you will see results.

Also one thing I forgot to say is do not stay at the same weight as you were the week before. Say for bench you did 4 sets of 5 at 225 pounds. So the next week you should go up 5 pounds and do 230 pounds. Go up in either weight or reps each week for each of your lifts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123